You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: American Idol blog

bigbri wrote:

First off, I know most of y'all detest this show. I understand that totally.

But, I've been recruited to write an "Idol" blog for my newspaper's web site, and I'd appreciate it if some of my TK buddies stopped by. Drop us a comment, a CLEAN comment.

Anyway, with the Hollywood writers strike, the show is gonna go bonkers, just be huge.

Stop by here: http://weblogs.redeyechicago.com/americanidol/

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i may drop in for a few comments...i swore to myself i wouldnt watch it this year but i'm being talked into it again...so yeah i may drop a line or two over there 22

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

At least the first few episodes are really entertaining, with the bad singers. It's usually a hoot. What else is there to watch on TV?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

hockey 16

but i just get sucked into the whole thing after i see the auditions then i get pissed off cuz its on 3 days a week but by thens its like a car crash...i cant look away 17

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

It's been pretty good so far. Lots of shitty singers.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Hey guys, don't let me suffer through this alone. You don't have to watch the show to send me a comment. It'd be nice to see some familiar names show up. I'm live blogging again tonight.

http://weblogs.redeyechicago.com/americanidol/

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

hey i left one after the first hour tongue ....i didnt manage to get on afterwards I'll go leave another right now 22

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, thanks Neemo. You've left 3 of our 5 comments.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

looks like idol wont be much of a hit this year though...ratings are wayyyy down from last year hmm

Board footer