You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

Wow. I think this ensures that CD pt2 will be released this year - if only to get it out before it leaks. In fact, knowing that its out there and could leak at any minute may actually force them to release it sooner than they had planned.

Possible track listing:
1. Atlas
2. Cuban Skies
3. Goin' Down
4. Jackie Chan
5. Light My Fire
6. Monstrosity
7. Silkworms
8. Soul Monster
9. The General
10. Thyme
11. Tonto

Are any of these titles new? Could "Goin' Down" be a new version of "Ain't Goin' Down?" Is "Light My Fire" a cover of the Doors song?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

huntermc

huntermc wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Here's the best screen cap I could get:
http://i53.tinypic.com/k053x5.jpg
Looks like a lot of verbiage about "Chinese Re-launch"

Yeah, on the side I see a page for "US Arena Tour" and "US Tour ...."

Also on the Feb 5th section, line 2 looks like "The Lodge" or "The Ledge" maybe. Possibly a song title? Or a show that will be doing an interview?

Interesting that they're apparently partnering with Creem magazine for promotion - I didn't even know they still published Creem. Looking at their web page, it just has some links to youtube videos for indie bands.

Also, I bet the MSL video will be pulled by youTube by the end of the day. Luckily I already d/l'ed it in 720p.

huntermc

huntermc wrote:

Oooh I got it!

Venue: The "Lodge" Dallas' #1 Strip Club

and line 1 looks something like "Performance ....... high profile show at Creem...." maybe "launch party"?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

MSL likes to shake things up huh...unfortunately i dunno if this is even enough to jumpstart a quiet fan base sad

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I find this hard to believe. If its true however and GNR do have big plans this year, this guys just going to fucking sabatage their plans? Why?
What a dick.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

huntermc

huntermc wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I find this hard to believe. If its true however and GNR do have big plans this year, this guys just going to fucking sabatage their plans? Why?
What a dick.

No, I don't think he's going to sabotage their plans - he's going to hold them to their plans. We all know GNR has had big plans for previous years as well and most of them fell through. If they do have big announcements to make in the next couple of weeks and then back out (leaving us in the dark again) this time we'll find out what was planned.

Sky Dog wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Here's the best screen cap I could get:
http://i53.tinypic.com/k053x5.jpg
Looks like a lot of verbiage about "Chinese Re-launch"

Looks like Chinese "re-launch" to me as well. For god's sake, if he does this, please release all the quality tracks together in a double cd with the correct lyrics and artwork. If you release a new single, let it be something not on the best buy album......:headbang:

There is nothing on there about a new album so the tracks MSL has are just unreleased songs. James, go get em Tiger!:P

Board footer