You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

he had a great place in GNR Forum legacy, treated like royatly, comes back with this shit, and seems he is making excuses not to "Show" us. if he does, that makes him like Favre, trying to come back for one last hurrah only to ruin his legacy.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
-D- wrote:

Down goes MSL! should've left his place in GNR forum history alone. He bret Favre'd it trying to come back and left his cock out for public viewing.

Huh?

Did I miss something?

I take it you haven't seen the Favre dick pics? 14

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

well, it worries me how his last couple posts talk about money etc..... seems he is trying to weasel his way out.

reminds me of this fuckbag 7-8 years ago on HTGTH named Raoxsel dude acted like he was an insider, and people treated him as such. myself and a couple others, i think SLC and Izzy were the only ones not fooled by this guy. anyhow, he, like this, painted himself into a giant corner and when he couldn't deliver, he got proven to be the giant fraud he was and thus exiled from GNR forums.

sometimes, u gotta just leave well enough alone unless u can 100 percent without a shadow of a doubt deliver.

we will see tomorrow, hope im proven wrong.

Roderick
 Rep: 0 

Roderick wrote:

on the msl forum a guy who was having lunch with msl was making a thread where people can post questions for a Q&A with msl but now he posted this:

"While we were having lunch, Mister received a very significant financial offer that may change the timing of his plans. Stay tuned... "

Read more: http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … z1CkQUQDVK

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Roderick wrote:

on the msl forum a guy who was having lunch with msl was making a thread where people can post questions for a Q&A with msl but now he posted this:

"While we were having lunch, Mister received a very significant financial offer that may change the timing of his plans. Stay tuned... "

Whole thing is bullshit. He'll claim he's being paid to shut up, which is just his excuse to not provide any proof of his claims. This entire thing was an example of attention whoring and nothing more. 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Roderick wrote:

Here we go - now the timeframe for him dropping this stuff will be conveniently extended.  What a surprise, I didn't see that one coming.  So now this game can be extended even further.

This guy couldn't lie straight in bed and is so narcissistic it's pathetic.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Will you guys just shut up until the 3rd is here and we've had nothing? No sense in discussing this, let alone slamming him, when his day isn't even here.

Board footer