You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Slash @ Super Bowl updates by Perla

jamester wrote:

My nagative was the whole halftime show *shrug*  Slash was the only reason the game was even on my TV. Love slash and new GnR ane Newest GnR big_smile

Hard to see them do SCOM in the middle of that light show... I wouldnt want to see AXL + New guns do it that way. Dont care to see slash do it that way . Him comin up out of the stage was cool. Mabe if the guitar was higher or they played 'Beautiful Dangerous' I would have liked it. Thats just my taste tho.  Would have been cool for him to do the national anthem even....but that blond chick done it ..whats her name big_smile
Fergie-Slash-Striptease.jpg

NikkiSixx  Nikki Sixx
I NEED TO WORK ON: Stop talking smack just cause i don't like a style of music.I am at time's guilty of what i complain others do to me.YOU?
24 minutes ago

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

PerlaFHudson  Perla Hudson
If u really love slash u would support his work wth fergie! she awesome outside,n also inside http://yfrog.com/hs7fxhlj
3 minutes ago
scaled.php?tn=0&server=640&filename=7fxhl.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Slash  Slash
That was a blast! What an insane event. I wish I'd bet on the game! Iii|; )'
1 minute ago

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

really dont understand the giant level of hate. it wasn't spectacular but it isn't SLash's choice what to play. its a BEP's choice. they wanted SCOM cause most SB shows do a popular cover. Hell Prince has 100 hits and he did 3 covers, Proud Mary all along the watch tower and Best of you.

so of course nothing wrong covering SCOM. Aerosmith did halftime with Nsync and Britney.

Slash played flawlessly and looked cool. that GNRnewssource douchebag needs to shut the fuck up with all his ball licking.

this wasn't anywhere near the VMA debacle.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Fergie is fucking hot.

johndivney wrote:

they shoulda done PTU..

fergie's ugly but still would

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

A biased fan ran GnR Twitter news source.
http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/4578 … _small.jpg
GunsNRosesNews.
@GunsNRosesNews A Democratic China.
My name is Darren and I like Guns N' Roses. A lot.
Connections
Also followed by @gunsnroseslive, @Ashbanews, and @DjASHBA.

Dude I wish you would stop posting that shit as GNR news, its just some clown in his bedroom.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Tried to watch some of this game last night but gee whizz, American Football is so feckin boring 16

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

i thought it was quite ok... apart from the hardcore nerds noone gives a shit about the quality of that performance anyway. and this gunsnrosesnews guy is a pathetic example of all those desperate axl ass lickers looking for a thumbs up by the man himself... i`m praying for the day axl and slash share a stage together again so all of those assholes have to crawl back into their holes.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

fergie was terrible thje whole half time show, as was one of the BEP dudes

the mix was terrible and htey were having problems with the sound cutting out on the mic's so maybe it was an in-ear monitor thing? maybe she coiuldnt hear shit? like someone said usually she is better on the vocals

but all in all it was a good performance, but the rhinestone top hat was pretty gay 16

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Yeah his costume was pure cheese, he sounded great though. But that as a whole was fuckin cringeworthy, that Black Eyed Pea mob are an abomination and the more he does these tasteless stunts, the more it puts me off him.
Its becoming a bit of a cliche to have Slash popping out "unexpectedly" from under the stage during a god awful pop event.

Board footer