You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ah, lets guess what the rest was gonna say... "To avoid any more rumors, there have been no discussions regarding a reunion for the superbowl"... leaves it vague enough and doesn't close the door on reuniting for the future, just saying no disussions yet.

To avoid any Confusion old GnR is dead! I dont know who MSL is and betas email account is intact. I have a new maid named Turk. The Grammys sucked this year.  19

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ah, lets guess what the rest was gonna say... "To avoid any more rumors, there have been no discussions regarding a reunion for the superbowl"... leaves it vague enough and doesn't close the door on reuniting for the future, just saying no disussions yet.

Unfortunately, if he was going to reference the Super Bowl rumor I don't think he'd be as kind as you worded it.  So maybe it's best he stopped before he let the venom out.  Just speculating of course.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Unfortunately, if he was going to reference the Super Bowl rumor I don't think he'd be as kind as you worded it.  So maybe it's best he stopped before he let the venom out.  Just speculating of course.

Halfway through he saw the same pink floyd documentry I did and could no longer post? lol  Watching the Grammy's makes me miss GNR more, these acts are hacks!

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Haha! Looks like old Axl almost went on a little rant there but was talked out of it.
smile

Off topic about handguns:
I have an uncle and cousin who was at Virginia Tech (my cousin works there and my uncle was visiting from Norway) the day of the tragic shootings. And they told me that a lot of sane/normal people actually argued that had it been allowed to bring handguns to campus, the shooter would have been taking care of before he could do more damage.
roll
So there is no point in debating gunlaws with the average American. It's obviously a deeprooted, patriotic, wild-west sense of...whatever.

But they should do like Chris Rock suggested, not gun-control but bullet-control! One bullet should cost 5000 $ each!
Then you would know that if a person got shot, he really had it coming or it really was selfdefense!
smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

How does Axl delete his twits at will, are they not permenant? Also, do celebs get a superduper account that lets them twit essays instead of a couple of sentences?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Guns are less personal than a knife, its easier to shoot an animal than to stab it to death.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

@axlrose: Happy Vday!!
ma, feb 14 09:09:01 from web

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:

How does Axl delete his twits at will, are they not permenant? Also, do celebs get a superduper account that lets them twit essays instead of a couple of sentences?

I think it depends on whether you view twitter on twitter.com or if you use a one of the many twitter-apps available for various devices.
If a twitter-user deletes a tweet, it gets rmoved from the twitter-feed on twitter.com, but it may still be visible on apps.

On the official twitter-app for Mac, you can tweet more than 140 characters, when you send the tweet you get a warning saying something like: "Your tweet is longer than 140 characters, do you wanna tweet it with TwitLonger?"
Then the tweet contains a link to TwitLonger so that we can view the entire tweet. Everyone can do it, you don't need a special account.
There are multiple ways of tweeting more than 140 characters.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Happy Valentine's Day! about 6 hours ago via web

Board footer