You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Sky Dog wrote:

Not to be all Negative Nancy, but the release of these documents will destroy the new band....possibly sending Axl in to hiding forever. This is quite a potential disaster.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

JIP
 Rep: 10 

JIP wrote:
madagas wrote:

Not to be all Negative Nancy, but the release of these documents will destroy the new band....possibly sending Axl in to hiding forever. This is quite a potential disaster.

i agree 100%:thumbup:

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Absolutely I am, and I'm man enough to admit it.

As long as I'm on this forum, I have to read the stuff so I can follow what's going on.  Over on HTGTH, some people were actually in the dark when Axl sent out his tweet refuting the MSL stuff.  You have to do your research.  I thought it was kind of strange that they (HTGTH) found it acceptable to discuss Axl's response but not what he was responding to.  I could see why some would be confused.  I think I just confused myself.

That forum is a perfect microcosm of the Axl Rose world. 16

madagas wrote:

That's what I'm thinking as well. My first thought was we could get a reunion out of it, but Axl will have a complete meltdown if this information goes public. He'll become even more of a recluse than he was from 1995-2000. I don't want that to happen. I do not view his current band as Guns N' Roses, but I do think it's a good solo project. I want new music from him as a solo artist just like I want new music from the other former members of Guns N' Roses. It would be pretty sad if he only puts out 15 songs after 1994. Clearly the guy is still a very talented singer based on his 2010 tour. I'm kinda hoping right now that this whole thing gets covered up with hush money or whatever.

Agathos
 Rep: 6 

Agathos wrote:
JIP wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
JIP wrote:

after one of the most successful tours in gn'r history...

lolwut?

it's my opinion and i'm sticking to it...i think the 2009-2010 tour did pretty well,great performances,sold-outs,interaction with the fans...i couldn't ask for more

Yes, it was a great tour. In 2010 they actually played more songs live than in any previous year (!). 2008-2010 has been a great year as a GN'R fan...and believe me, we old-timers are not spoiled. Too bad that a greedy man tries to ruin the momentum and potentially GN'R for ever by threathening to auction off personal emails.

johndivney wrote:

it has been very quiet on the twitter front from GnR members today..

i'm sure if you hacked into beta's email account today you'd have another fucking field day..

regarding you Nancies, i don't think this is big enough to send axl into hiding forever. he's survived worse shit than this, and so have GnR - or rather the GnR name, this is without doubt the biggest hiccup the new band have encountered.. as a result i think it's enough to maybe see a few changes in personel.. but i'm even beginning to doubt that now. it is possible this shit might help solidify the line-up & unite them in a way.
but i don't think that will happen. i wouldn't be at all surprised to see Axl touring with at least a new guitarist & a different bassist next world tour.
i think Axl's thing of never giving in will probs see him through. & if needs-be he might be lucky enough to find some more talented people who are desperate enough to subjugate themselves to his rule for a couple of years (in the hope of maybe getting a paycheck one day)..

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Interesting titles, but we don't know if they are true or even what's in them. Axl's email about "dissolving GNR and having DJ sued" could just be him saying "no" to somebody else's suggestion, just like "Better video treatment" could just be Axl saying "no thanks."

These titles mean absolutely nothing. What if Axl's "thoughts on VR" were that they are a fantastic band?

Still a con by MSL as far as I'm concerned. I've believed that from Day 1, and I still do.

johndivney wrote:

i think "April 2010 Axl email dissolving GNR and insisting DJ Ashba be sued" is p self-explanatory.. it was around the time Dj was being a dick trashing hotel rooms & bragging about getting a waiter fired or something on his twitter???

would love to read Axl's thoughts on VR!

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I could imagine Axl walking away forever if this turns out to be genuine. The guy goes out his way to keep his privacy and live quietly probably resenting the exposure and attempts by others, even fans, to get a peice of him.
After having books written about him without his consent, the years of negative spin he gets in the media, the resentment towards him by some GNR fans, and after having his most personal album leaked after all that was invested in it... and now having his personal privacy invaded and soiled like that, it could well be be the last straw.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Interesting titles, but we don't know if they are true or even what's in them. Axl's email about "dissolving GNR and having DJ sued" could just be him saying "no" to somebody else's suggestion, just like "Better video treatment" could just be Axl saying "no thanks."

These titles mean absolutely nothing. What if Axl's "thoughts on VR" were that they are a fantastic band?

Still a con by MSL as far as I'm concerned. I've believed that from Day 1, and I still do.

I hope that's what it is. That's what I thought it was until the alleged director of the Better video told someone in an email that he did work on the project. Then again, maybe the guy who said he emailed the director was really just MSL hiding behind a different name to further his little ego-trip. I hope that's the case. Nemus being involved in it and ranting against MSL on it makes me somewhat worried that it's real.

Board footer