You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Naltav wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i think the day-to-day operations of the band are revealed in the locations of the band members & a few times Ron & others have said they communicate constantly via txt/email. they aren't getting together everyday, the 6 or 7 guys, to jam rehearse or write or record. they are all sitting in their own homes focusing on their own projects until one day Axl decides he wants to do something other than kickboxing or watching loony tunes with fernando then the other guys drop their wives/families/work & rush out to malibu asap..

Yes, totally unusual for a band this scope with bandmembers with other projects....

Surely, this has never happened before, ever, in rocknroll history!!

What a fucked up way to make a living! I'd never want to be a professional musician...
roll

i never said it wasn't unusual.
slashfro was speculating on whether the band would be silent on their day-to-day activities, i merely proffered an estimated guess at what the GnR workday is like. i never said it was right or fucking wrong, ok?!

Some of the biggest supporters are still a bit defensive...forgive them.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … 28&page=11
Meanwhile in MSL Land.......

MSL wrote:

it's from IAREESS in the chidem.com bumble chat a few years ago. i consider it one of the greatest trolls of all time. travis just hit bumble with it again today on mygnr. classic.

as for the decision of being gentlemanly as opposed to turning my back on something this cool, i can confirm that last week i emailed axl and offered to return everything NSA. we'll see how things turn out.

"The whole "pressure of possibly breaking up one of your favorite bands" thing have something to do with that move? I respect it either way, i'm as starved and hungry as the next GNR fan. If it meant the total destruction of the band though... fuck it. "

MSL wrote:

Yes.

"MSL assuming you do the cool thing and return the docs to axl, can you write an article about his thoughts on the reunion, his thought towards azoff, duff/finck, and why he is always late? All the other stuff seems to be too personal, but those specific items would give the fans some decent information to debate/discuss in the downtime before the next tour. Judging by the supposed length axl seemed to have spent a ton of time on those topics. I thought your original article was awesome and I would rather see a you write the article and I have faith you can do better than a magazine. I know you have no interest in requests and this is just my opinion obviously but that would be the best thing for all parties. By giving the gnr fans some info maybe some of the crazies will lay off of you, realize your one of the only credible sources, as well as allow you to continue with your journalism and deliver on your promise of answering some of the questions the fans have had for so long....Moving on, what's next/new on your agenda? I know I'm excited about the lebron kicks and after you fix donkey Kong what's next with the new York gig and are you into the approaching March madness? I'm a fan of pitt and think they could make a run so what are your thoughts about them as well as Duke and Ohio state. Will you be doing any shows outside of Florida?"

MSL wrote:

I have no idea at this point what deal I'll be making with who and what the restrictions/requirements of such a deal would be. I think somebody on GNRevo criticized me for being someone who changes my mind a lot. The plans I make in life are based on the circumstances in front of me and the circumstances I anticipate in the future. As those factors change, I adjust and adapt. Yesterday's plan for what I want my life to be in two weeks could totally change because today somebody decided to move back into town. If I change course, it doesn't mean yesterday's plan wasn't sincere or genuine, it means circumstances changed.

My agenda right now is to camp out for my sneakers tomorrow morning and then get my car serviced. Go record shopping all day after that and then play basketball at night. On Friday I'm getting lunch w/ my sibling Indy, who was one half the The Universe Brothers. Most of the songs I play now as a solo act were originally written and performed when I was in TUB. I have not hung out with Indy in two years and I'm looking forward to re-connecting with my only female brother.

I hope to watch all of the NBA all star stuff on friday/saturday/sunday.

At some point I have to figure out how I feel about the person that recently moved having just moved back already.

I hope by the end of the week to have signed a GNR related deal with SOMEONE so I can move on to other pressing matters. I hope to rehearse with Arby's Dude at some point this weekend as well.

I don't watch college bball, but I love NBA.

What's next with the NY gig is that the people more important than me edit that shit and shop it around and I wait patiently like the loyal and dedicated soldier I am to see when my help is needed next.

Arby's Dude is very young and busy with school & work, so I don't know how realistic it is to play outside of Florida, but this year we will start to establish ourselves in a few cities throughout Florida. I may end up getting a place in NY and spending some time there every month as well, so I may have a different drummer up there that I could play shows with as well as I have a lot music connections in NY.

johndivney wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... ignore the drama blah blah blah blah blah

release some music ffs then maybe we'll ignore the drama & talk about something IMPORTANT

edit: that Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz coulda been directed at MSL's post 2.. we get it already, you're so cool you have other priorities ahead of some ripped-off GnR emails, (like camping out for a pair of guddies!! jesus christ!!) but from now on you don't have to give us the deets on ur schedule.. it's enough to say "i've other priorities, GnR shit on the backburner"..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

actually.. um i'm outta line chastising MSL like that.. some guy actually asked him to provide his schedule.. it wasn't like he went out of his way again to say how busy he is with non-GnR stuff.. i'd kinda like to retract that if poss.. i'd edit my post but it's already been quoted so it lives.. it's really jamesters fault for quoting everything! it's not like he signed on here & posted that.. & MSL actually did provide a bit of info related to his GnR dealings so it's even more unfair of me to have shit on his parade in this instance..

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
johndivney wrote:

actually.. um i'm outta line chastising MSL like that.. some guy actually asked him to provide his schedule.. it wasn't like he went out of his way again to say how busy he is with non-GnR stuff.. i'd kinda like to retract that if poss.. i'd edit my post but it's already been quoted so it lives.. it's really jamesters fault for quoting everything! it's not like he signed on here & posted that.. & MSL actually did provide a bit of info related to his GnR dealings so it's even more unfair of me to have shit on his parade in this instance..

Its not my place to hack what someone said....You get the good with the bad bro .  Not everyone will share your opinion on what they want to read, Nor mine. Cherry picking a conversation also sometimes takes things out of context.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

no doubt...saves me a lot of irritation. wink

Sky Dog wrote:

some back up to one of msl's documents....this was posted by Tommy right before the Abu Dhabi show.......:nervous:

tommy_stinson Tommy Stinson
being pushed to the end of ones rope for so long will make you a good climber,or road kill. i'm gonna find a new tree

maybe just a new rope will suffice

i'll shovel snow before i shovel anymore horseshit...

101. December 2010 Doc email about Tommy refusing to play in Abu Dhabi

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice catch madagas

Board footer