You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

Re: New Info regarding CD

bucketfoot wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

I haven't watched Wargames in probably 10 or 15 years. Know about Defcon rankings from reading military books years ago.

Haha, someone was talking about Global-Thermal Nuclear War though.

Anyway whenever this album comes out I think I'm going to have a f'n heart attack from the sheer shock. Obviously the album exists and has existed but seeing something like a tracklist and album cover will make it come out of the whole mythical, etherial category and I don't think my poor little gorgeous heart can take it.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This doesn't excite me at all, actually. I still think if the album were handed in, we'd have a leak by now. I mean, seriously, how would you like to be the person who unofficially released CD to the world? Even if no one knew you did it, it'd be hard to resist.

I don't know about that.  I've worked in tv and the video game industry for the past few years.  Especially now in the game industry, there's lots of stuff that could be leaked, but I find most people seem to have if not a sense of ethics about it, at least a sense of loyalty to the company.

Especially now with the state that the record industry is in.  Yeah you might be able to get some "fame" by bragging on internet forums that you leaked the album, but most of us wouldn't believe you anyway.  And on the other hand, you'd hurting your company by weaking one of their potential money makers.

Personally, if I was working at a record company, I'd be pretty concerned about the fture of my job already.  While it might be tempting to be the hero of GNR fans, I wouldn't want to do anything that would jeopardize my own job or hurt my already struggling industry.

bucketfoot - Would.you.like.to.play.a.game.of.chess?  lol

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

No, Joshua! Damnit!

Haha, I love that movie. And Ally Sheedy in that movie......meowwww. lol

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

tic tac toe
xox
oxo
xxo

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

sorry to bring up HTGTH again, but when asked as to where the thread went to, jarmo had this to say:

The information itself is nothing new, the magazine's name is just different.

Classic Rock reaches a new low in their eternal quest of publishing GN'R news....

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

elmir wrote:

sorry to bring up HTGTH again, but when asked as to where the thread went to, jarmo had this to say:

The information itself is nothing new, the magazine's name is just different.

Classic Rock reaches a new low in their eternal quest of publishing GN'R news....

This is what's tearing my goddamn optimism away from this news. Jarmo is trying to shut it out like Beta never said it. Is he mad because Classic Rock is getting the scoop or is this all a hoax?

It's weird, GN'R doesn't update us, but whatever Jarmo is saying is probably what Beta says to him, which comes straight from "King Dick's" mouth. Bizarre and untrustworthy GN'R forumland we live in, unfortunately.

elmir

elmir wrote:

yeah, acting like a jealous sibling.....tehee....

Unless Beta comes out and says she didn't give this interview and even then I'd be skeptical I do believe it.
I believe the album is done and handed in, although confirm from Univ. would be great.   

I think the reason this stuff gets pulled over at HTGTH is because GNR doesn't want any talk of what is actually going on.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Or maybe because the mag twisted Beta's word in the article (I mean the real one, not this preview).

elmir

elmir wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Or maybe because the mag twisted Beta's word in the article (I mean the real one, not this preview).

how's that?
she didn't really say much....what was there to twist?

Board footer