You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: New Info regarding CD

Is the real article out? 

Welcome Voodoochild.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
elmir wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Or maybe because the mag twisted Beta's word in the article (I mean the real one, not this preview).

how's that?
she didn't really say much....what was there to twist?

she just said that the record was finished before christmas and confirmed some info to the reporter as neemo found out. she didn`t say anything about a summer release or an online release. this could be the reason it was pulled on htgth....  and give axl yet another reason not to update us, because everything he says gets "twisted"... (needless to say that`s bullshit. there was no need to twist anything, if there were real updates on GNR.com)

WARose wrote:
elmir wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Or maybe because the mag twisted Beta's word in the article (I mean the real one, not this preview).

how's that?

she just said that the record was finished before christmas and confirmed some info to the reporter as neemo found out. she didn`t say anything about a summer release or an online release. this could be the reason it was pulled on htgth....  and give axl yet another reason not to update us, because everything he says gets "twisted"... (needless to say that`s bullshit. there was no need to twist anything, if there were real updates on GNR.com)

Classic Rock recently tracked down Beta Lebeis, personal manager of Axl Rose, who confirmed to us that Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy album "was finished before Christmas".

She added: "Everybody knows that."

Lebeis said Axl is currently "in negotiations" with unspecified parties to arrange to album's on-sale date.

However, Classic Rock believes that Chinese Democracy may not be 'released' in the traditional sense - at least not initially.

We suspect that GN'R may follow the Radiohead route of pay-as-you-like downloads. But we stress this has not been confirmed.

Another source close to the GN'R camp also suggested that Chinese Democracy may gain a conventional release in late summer, with a view to it becoming "a big Christmas album".

Nothing in the bolded part indicates that Beta said any of this.   None of her words were twisted.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

It's because Jarmo has to control everything GNR, and if he doesn't, he turns into a prissy little prick.

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

I was talking about the real article, not this preview.

I saw what Neemo found out, but still, there's something more in the article as hinted the author.

Voodoochild wrote:

I saw what Neemo found out, but still, there's something more in the article as hinted the author.

But we have no idea what that even is yet.   Is it a plan to get people to buy the mag and read the article, possibly.   Until the article comes out, no one has even talked about that in the discussion.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

be nice and share with us....because it seems that you are the only one who has read the final product...

Voodoochild
 Rep: 3 

Voodoochild wrote:

Wow, I was just talking about a possibility. No need to reply with sarcasm.

In fact, I just said the author hinted to have something more in the article. Of course he may said that to tease people to buy the mag, but he also wouldn't spoil the article for obvious reasons.

I don't know, I did not read the article. I was just trying to explain why would Jarmo delete the thread about the article. I don't know him, I just wanted to see another possibility instead of just insulting the guy without knowing the facts.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Wow, I was just talking about a possibility. No need to reply with sarcasm.

In fact, I just said the author hinted to have something more in the article. Of course he may said that to tease people to buy the mag, but he also wouldn't spoil the article for obvious reasons.

I don't know, I did not read the article. I was just trying to explain why would Jarmo delete the thread about the article. I don't know him, I just wanted to see another possibility instead of just insulting the guy without knowing the facts.

sorry mate, no sarcasm intended...i was under the impression that you have really read the damn thing....misunderstanding...:peace:

he deleted the thread before Neemo got the clarification from the editor....

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:
WARose wrote:
elmir wrote:

how's that?

Classic Rock recently tracked down Beta Lebeis, personal manager of Axl Rose, who confirmed to us that Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy album "was finished before Christmas".

She added: "Everybody knows that."

Lebeis said Axl is currently "in negotiations" with unspecified parties to arrange to album's on-sale date.

However, Classic Rock believes that Chinese Democracy may not be 'released' in the traditional sense - at least not initially.

We suspect that GN'R may follow the Radiohead route of pay-as-you-like downloads. But we stress this has not been confirmed.

Another source close to the GN'R camp also suggested that Chinese Democracy may gain a conventional release in late summer, with a view to it becoming "a big Christmas album".

Nothing in the bolded part indicates that Beta said any of this.   None of her words were twisted.

ok   thanks for clearing that up. i didn`t read it again before posting...  nevertheless... the bolded part is probably what made jarmo delete any links to the preview. the reasons don`t matter anyways.. it`s bullshit to remove things like that. it`s the first time in probably a year or so, i`ve gained a little more hope, that this CD might actually see the light of day in the future...   why doesn`t he want it to be seen by the peope frequenting htgth?  ut`s not like people wouldn`t get to see it anyways...

Board footer