You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live From Rock In Rio

Gibbo wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If anyone has a link to a download of the show, I'd be much obliged.  Couldn't stay up to watch it last night.  please PM me if you do

Check it out on you tube mate

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Let's hope Ax doesn't whack himself after this one.

The Nov Rain closing - he omits "nevermind the darkness..." as well as "nothing lasts forever...".

He just goes back to "I know that you can love me / when there's no-one left to blame".

I'm not trying to be a Devil's advocate here, but the repetition of that line made me consider it from a different angle. "When I'm gone, you'll forgive me."

The thought gave me goosebumps, as well as many other portions of the show.

But we'll know soon enough where this train is heading.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah no need for him to dwell on this too much. Just take it as a wake up call to pull his finger out if he wants the US tour to go well.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Neemo thanks but missing Estanged mate.  smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

number 10 tongue

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

And it seems I can't read.  *lol*  Thanks.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So Axl was terrible and they played Estranged. Now I guess I have no reason to go to a show. Glad I didn't stay up for the train wreck and all apologies to those who bought tickets to the tour.

gnfnraxl

gnfnraxl wrote:

I'll never base my opinion on how a show was good or bad from a you tube link.  And to those who expected them to play new songs.  After all these years you'd think you'd learn.  I knew this would not happen in a million years.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Two good songs. Estranged and This I Love. Other than that it was a weak outing. Very weak.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

On YouTube you could really hear how bad Axl's voice was. Maybe at the show itself it was buried in the mix better with the band, but I know what I heard, he was up front and it sounded bad. Same with the lyric fuck ups, and sloppy performances by the band.

Board footer