You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Guns N' Roses Rock in Rio Freefall!

Mikkamakka wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:

Now he deleted his shitty post.

Yeah, cause I changed my mind and decided to give you more time, before a public judgement. I wouldn't be such a gentleman now.

To clear the situation, I wrote something like
'More and more HTGTH enigmas. I hope they are not on a mission or something'

I still hope.

First of all...

Fuck off to call me HTGTH enigma!
Do you know me?!
Who the fuck are you to judge me ?!

Thanks to have changed your mind... NOT !!!! What a joke.

You're a bit passionate and you'd better be more civilized. This won't work here.

In the past few days or weeks many people I know (knew) from HTGTH came here. Suddenly. The people who were the biggest Jarmo zealots there. When I saw your name, you were familiar - I thought, 'well, another one from HTGTH'. The place I absolutely hate with its Fuhrer. I made a mistake - I did that post quick. Then I realized I don't have bad memories of you from there, I only remember you as a regular and active member. Therefore I deleted my post. I'm sorry, wasn't quick enough and you read it.

Waiting for your apology though, cause I think you've overreacted at least as much as me.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wow.  Whatever you were smoking before/during/after the concert must be shared with the rest of us.

Agreed. If that was the best concert of his life, he must go to horrendously shitty concerts on a regular basis.

Mass suggestion. Crowd makes the show good. Add in a little pot, little alcohol and it doesn't matter if Axl mumbles words or sing out of tune.

If I was there my opinion would most likely be very different than it is now, but that is not to say that we can't form a good opinion about the show, perhaps even better than those that were there.

KIKO2K
 Rep: 5 

KIKO2K wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
KIKO2K wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Yeah, cause I changed my mind and decided to give you more time, before a public judgement. I wouldn't be such a gentleman now.

To clear the situation, I wrote something like
'More and more HTGTH enigmas. I hope they are not on a mission or something'

I still hope.

First of all...

Fuck off to call me HTGTH enigma!
Do you know me?!
Who the fuck are you to judge me ?!

Thanks to have changed your mind... NOT !!!! What a joke.

You're a bit passionate and you'd better be more civilized. This won't work here.

In the past few days or weeks many people I know (knew) from HTGTH came here. Suddenly. The people who were the biggest Jarmo zealots there. When I saw your name, you were familiar - I thought, 'well, another one from HTGTH'. The place I absolutely hate with its Fuhrer. I made a mistake - I did that post quick. Then I realized I don't have bad memories of you from there, I only remember you as a regular and active member. Therefore I deleted my post. I'm sorry, wasn't quick enough and you read it.

Waiting for your apology though, cause I think you've overreacted at least as much as me.

Mikkamakka

You came out of nowhere attacking me, sorry but you sounded like a troll.
Yes i am passionate when i am attacked.
I do not want any trouble,let get this behind us and move on..:peace:

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Fuck the singing, I just CANNOT get past the coat!
He looks like a pimp budgie.

Bono wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

Axl wasn't prepared, and the performance wasn't as good as it was 10 years ago in Rio.   But the reality is, Axl was 10 years younger than and had a better band behind him.

I've always been curious as to why this kind of comment goes unnoticed yet if someone were to say Axl had a better band behind him in 1991 you'd be labelled a hater of the new era. Yet people can openly praise the 2000-2002 era as though it's the best thing since sliced bread. I've never understood that.  I can only imagine some of the comments if someone were to say Axl had a better band behind him in 1991.  Thems be basically fighting words with some, yet people can nonchalontly say it about the 2002 band in compariosn to the 2011 band and it's a non issue. Weird.

This isn't really directed at you Jimmy Zig Zag, just a general observation about your comment which I've seen similar posts to from various members and the reactions or lack there of that it getss.

I think its fine to like whatever you like.

I like all eras of GnR.   I haven't been around these sites much over the last couple years and over that time I've realized that no one's opinion about Guns should bother me or piss me off.   All that matters is my own.  We all have the right to like whatever we like or prefer what we want.    If you prefer 1991, great.  If you prefer 2001, great.  If you prefer right now, great.   I can get into all of it and my days of trying to label people as haters for liking what they like is a thing of the past.   I think it took detaching myself from the GnR world for a couple years to realize that.

KIKO2K

KIKO2K wrote:
DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Wow.  Whatever you were smoking before/during/after the concert must be shared with the rest of us.

Agreed. If that was the best concert of his life, he must go to horrendously shitty concerts on a regular basis.

Mass suggestion. Crowd makes the show good. Add in a little pot, little alcohol and it doesn't matter if Axl mumbles words or sing out of tune.

If I was there my opinion would most likely be very different than it is now, but that is not to say that we can't form a good opinion about the show, perhaps even better than those that were there.

Indeed !!!
Perhaps Manets was speaking about the emotional aspect,his feelings  trough the show,not the technical performance of the band and AXL.

AXL did not sounded bad,like wise he did on the TV i dunno why but its true.
He had bad moments for sure i do not want to hide that in any way.
He sounded worse than last year worse than 01 Rio..
Like i said it was a okay show not great not the worst show ever..

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People were hugging and crying?  Please.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

To be fair to Manets there can easily be a distinction between a Great Show and a Great Experience.  This could in no way have been the best show he's seen given the shows' he's seen but I could see how it could've been the best concert experience of his life.

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:
Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

To be fair to Manets there can easily be a distinction between a Great Show and a Great Experience.  This could in no way have been the best show he's seen given the shows' he's seen but I could see how it could've been the best concert experience of his life.

I agree man, in a show that big its all about the "external experience" (what surrounds you, all the people, drugs!, seing everyone enjoying the show) .

A couple of weeks ago i went to a red hot chili peppers concert in Buenos Aires and it was awesome, the band was great, but what struck me the most is being there with all this 60000 people just enjoying the same thing, the atmosphere if you will. That was better than the show itself.

And tough that show was great for me, im pretty sure that tomorrows show is gonna kick that one in the balls, even if axl sounds as bad as he did on RIR, just because this is Gnr, and im a fan. I could go to a great metallica, scorpions or whatever band and still i would enjoy GnR a lot more.

KIKO2K

KIKO2K wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

People were hugging and crying?  Please.

Yes some people around me was hugging,making a circle,with theirs heads touching each other heads,it was very funny !!!:o
One girl behind me was crying...that all happened when stranged was  played !

I understand if you do not belive me trough, i never saw something like this before so..:thumbup:

Board footer