You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Beta up close?

metallex78 wrote:

It makes me think there's more to that "blame Beta" thing Axl was doing too. She probably told him he was fine and didn't have to prepare himself

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Is she the one who saved axls house from a fire

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Shes probably why he looks like his been stung by a nasty bee feeding him cakes and stuff lol

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

To play devils advocate....

I'm not saying it's right to abuse people, but it's worth remembering that Beta is emotionally invested in this thing in a way that fans arn't.

My understanding is she lives with Axl and that she treats him like a son and he treats her like his mother. Of course someone like that is going to be 100% behind their adopted family.

The other thing is she probably sees things we don't. She would have first hand information about the triumphs and horrors of the chinese democracy saga. And you know with GNR it wasn't a smooth road.

If she lashes out at people, maybe it's because she knows how much what they are saying is inaccurate, or maybe it's because she knows how upset it would make Axl to read those things or some other reason. It doesn't really excuse it but it does explain it if you know what I mean.

Lets be frank. Axl has said he was abused and had a turbulent upbringing. We know he's been accused of abusing romantic partners himself. It's been speculated some of those partners were psychologically messing with him too. We know that he's had difficulty maintaining various professional relationships - that there's been a lot of band members who come and go. We've heard stories of his being a great friend to people, we've seen examples of public rage. He's obviously a complex person. He's a creative genius - yet he works to his own timeline. It's hard to predeict what he will or wont do at any stage - even when it's apparently against his own interests.

In light of all that I think it's a great thing that he's found some solace, and that he's found someone who will stick by him 100%.

I know people like to blame her and accuse her of corrupting his mind and stuff, but I don't see it that way, he's a guy whos always had some turbulance...if you ask me it could well be Beta that's kept him from going over the edge during the downtimes.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It's pathetic when fans try to make a photo with a personal assistant or whatever. Although she's more Guns N' Roses, than any contracted player and has biggest say in the decisions.

This can happen only in Axl land.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer