You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: FAKE - Axl announces new GNR album in 2012?

Scabbie wrote:

Maybe Axl throwing out that under the auspice of a hack was a way of detracting reunion / rhof discussions as they enter the states by creating rumours of anew album

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Dude, if you hack Axl's account and don't take full advantage to do something hilarious/awesome, fuck you.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

Dude, if you hack Axl's account and don't take full advantage to do something hilarious/awesome, fuck you.

EXACTLY!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And it wouldn't surprise me if Axl had multiple usernames.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

A short message as a hack makes it easier to appear real though.

A long message and you know people like me will start looking into the sentance structure and type of english used...

If the IP was the same I wonder if that means someone in the crew did it? Like someone on tour that could sneak a second on his laptop or something similar?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

A short message as a hack makes it easier to appear real though.

A long message and you know people like me will start looking into the sentance structure and type of english used...

If the IP was the same I wonder if that means someone in the crew did it? Like someone on tour that could sneak a second on his laptop or something similar?

ha ha - nice

ron and dj are like "that fucker's gonna release our material whether he wants to or not!"

Board footer