You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Updates: Orlando, FL (Amway Center 10-28-11)

Aussie wrote:

Wow don't tell me Axl might be speaking! Cool!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I think live shows are always going to be what this band (like most replacement bands) is ultimately going to be known for.  They will never have a big hit again, but they can tour literally for years if they choose to do it right off the hits.  They may release albums to mild success, but they will ultimately be known as a great cover band and a good time for the passive fan.

Lomax wrote:
Aussie wrote:

not to dash your hopes but there's a lot of shows in florida at the minute:

http://www.floridaentertainmentscene.co … /index.htm

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I think live shows are always going to be what this band (like most replacement bands) is ultimately going to be known for.  They will never have a big hit again, but they can tour literally for years if they choose to do it right off the hits.  They may release albums to mild success, but they will ultimately be known as a great cover band and a good time for the passive fan.

i think even that's being optimistic

ok, it's the most stable line-up we've had since '92-'93 but things are near as likely to go pear-shaped w/this touring line-up as are the chances of any small success or progression.
i mean, it's not inconceivable that the next time GnR tour they could have a couple of different players in the band, is all i'm saying.

they won't have another hit, unless it's a freak & shite like i don't wanna miss a thing.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Riad wrote:
Aussie wrote:

not to dash your hopes but there's a lot of shows in florida at the minute:

http://www.floridaentertainmentscene.co … /index.htm

Just browsed halfway through that list. Didn't see many acts that could say to Eddie: "Cancel all your upcoming shit, gather your boys and fly down here!"

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

axlin was drunk

jppgnr
 Rep: 18 

jppgnr wrote:
Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Yer that sound alright

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Lets be honest

Axl gave the fanbase that doubted him after RIR *me Included* a GIANT FUCK YOU and Told you so with how he bounced back from that.

I would humbly apologize if I ever met the guy.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

yer it would iv been a wicked concert at rio if he they had a few warm up shows i download a 22g HD version of that rio show picture and camera work is unreal

Board footer