You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Made in Stoke 24/7/11 Special Edition [2 CD + DVD]Pre-order

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

yeah dude with those yamaha sourround toys I'd go a BD player straight into your amp - listen to the uncompressed sound...with an HDMi connection...there's no going back...and you can get a player for pretty cheap these days...last one I got was only about $200 and it's been a while so probably less again these days.

This gig looks kick ass...shame they didn't play "Sucker Tain Blues" but I'm pretty happy with the set list overall!

So seems i'm going to need the 2CD pack and the BD lol.

yer sounds good made i just ordered a pretty basic one PANASONIC BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER FULL HD 1080p DLNA DIVX with a usb port in the front 22

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

yeah dude with those yamaha sourround toys I'd go a BD player straight into your amp - listen to the uncompressed sound...with an HDMi connection...there's no going back...and you can get a player for pretty cheap these days...last one I got was only about $200 and it's been a while so probably less again these days.

This gig looks kick ass...shame they didn't play "Sucker Tain Blues" but I'm pretty happy with the set list overall!

So seems i'm going to need the 2CD pack and the BD lol.

yer sounds good made i just ordered a pretty basic one PANASONIC BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER FULL HD 1080p DLNA DIVX with a usb port in the front 22

Awesome!

Wait til you get a load of the uncompressed sound on these music blu rays. If you're at all into Pink Floyd, I must recommend that you pick up the David Gilmour blu ray. The sound will blow you away.

Sound good mate i didnt relise the sound was better on blu ray i just thought it had a better picture

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

AnitaW17
 Rep: 1 

AnitaW17 wrote:

Cool the dvd will be out soon. Think its out on the 14th Nov at HMV. Gutted couldnt make the Stoke date...heard it was a brilliant eve!!! Cant wait to watch it. He was so cool & so humble. Slash rocks!!! smile

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

"Slash Sets the Record Straight on His UK Birthplace, Premieres New Track"

http://www.noisecreep.com/2011/11/07/sl … s-on-song/

(The track isn't "new", it's Beggars and Hangers On from the Live Album)

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Bought the Blu ray and have watched a few songs so far. Brings back some great memories from the Slash concert I saw last year! Slash's playing has never been better.

As for the Blu ray it's fucken great picture quality and great sound, they have done a fantastic job on it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Blu Ray is inthe mail, but I did buy the audio CD to hold me over.  Fuck, cranked in the car is amazing.  You can feel the energy.  I can't wait to get the blu ray, but I am blown away by the CD.  Was only 11.99 too at Best Buy!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I bought it of Amazon.uk.com

Board footer