You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Guns N Roses OFFICIALLY inducted into Rock n Roll Hall of Fame

gnfnraxl wrote:

As for calling tejastech a fucking moron.  I was wrong about that and apologise.  I misread your post.  But I still stand by what I said that Kiss, Rush and Maiden should've been first ballot entries as well.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Slash and Duff will definitely be there. Steven is already at the venue, waiting outside. Duff and Axl will have a chance to talk in the coming weeks. He could be the buffer between Slash and Axl. Doesn't mean they have to play together. In the words of Maximus, simply "stand as one."

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I have money saved up for something exactly like this.. I will be buying tickets. Congrats to GNR.. Can't wait to see this cluster fuck unfold.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I've been a Kiss fan since i was a kid and I own EVERY album they've ever made. Seen them live twice, been to 2 concerts, Dressed up as Paul Stanley 10 times for Halloween, wore Kiss shirts all through high school when grunge was the cool thing

U won't find a bigger Kiss fan than I am and yes, it is ridiculous they aren't in the Rock N Roll HOF. I think all Gene's merchandising etc hurts the bands credibility and their fantastic music gets overlooked cause of the image/persona.

That being said, GNR shouldn't be penalized and held back just cause others were and it greatly, and i do mean greatly offends me and pisses me off violently when people try to sit here and tell me that the only reason they are getting in now is cause of controversy and ticket sale ability and drama etc

That certainly is an added bonus to the R R HOF but GNR have  done way more than enough to get in without the side shit.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

As for calling tejastech a fucking moron.  I was wrong about that and apologise.  I misread your post.  But I still stand by what I said that Kiss, Rush and Maiden should've been first ballot entries as well.

Thank you for the apology. Glad you see where I'm coming from now. I agree they should have made it in on the first ballot. Hopefully they will get in at some point. As bad as those situations are, Deep Purple might be the worst screwjob of all. I had a History of Rock and Roll class in college and when the teacher got to the section on heavy metal, she credited Zeppelin, Sabbath, and Purple as the three grandfathers who paved the way for everyone else. Zeppelin and Sabbath are in, so Purple should also be in and should have been in on the first ballot.

johndivney wrote:

from the nominees i think i'd have picked everyone who made it from the list

maybe the RRHOF isn't so stupid after all... good to see laura nyro esp but also the small faces & donovan get the recognition.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Glad to see the Faces, Donovan, and RHCP get in. Faces definitely influenced GN'R. Love this:

Rock N' Fucking Roll. 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Everyone that wants to go should post here.....  I am "All In". Maybe we could sit together, it would be so badass....  I will be coming from Alabama.

Board footer