You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: I Feel 2008 Is the Year

gnfnraxl wrote:
Voodoochild wrote:

Oh, I understood. I just don't buy your shit. smile

While I do not agree with the way that MikkaMakka said this.  I agree with him.  Anyone who can't see how absurd it is to have a housekeeper as the manager of a world renowned band, clearly needs a good dose of reality check or a cup of coffee.  I don't care if Beta is black, white, mexican, Chinese, american or whatever she is still a housekeeper.  And I do not know her personally but I would still bet that she is not trained to be a manager of a band the stature of GNR.  I am not aware of what is the degree of her education but again I'd be extremely surprised if she studied as a lawyer, accountant or anything business related at the University.  Personally I have a Bachelor's degree in Social Work and some studies in Business management.  I used to even own a record store.  And if Axl would ask me to become the band's manager tomorrow, I'd refuse the job.  If I only think of the money I'd make I'd take it with a huge smile.  But I know I wouldn't be qualified to do a proper job managing a band of this stature.  And again I really doubt Beta is qualified.  And if she is then I'd like to be proven wrong.  But let's be realistic.  If she is qualified to be a manager of a band like GNR then she wouldn't have been a housekeeper up until not so long ago.  Therefore this situation is beyond absurd.  And this to me proves that Axl is not nearly as smart as some fans make him out to be.

Sky Dog wrote:

Gnfnraxl, name one official source who said Beta is the band's manager.:P

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

Gnfnraxl, name one official source who said Beta is the band's manager.:P

I"ll up  you on this.  Name me one official source for anything regarding GNR.  So you got me there.  There isn't one to m knowledge.  But from the looks of it she is the band's manager.  Is it by interim or permanently?  Who knows.  But I can't give you anything official cause nothing is official in GNR.

Sky Dog wrote:

She is not the band's manager.....more like Axl's personal assistant/secretary. Answering phone calls and doing the laundry doesn't exactly equate to negotiating record deals and tours.:haha:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
madagas wrote:

She is not the band's manager.....more like Axl's personal assistant/secretary. Answering phone calls and doing the laundry doesn't exactly equate to negotiating record deals and tours.:haha:

Bitching out fans is a different story though 16

madagas wrote:

You're right because in any articles I've read, including this Classic Rock article it is written that she is Axl's personal manager.   I am sure it includes alot more then just answering phones, I am sure she makes alot of decisions on Axl's behalf who knows if any of that include negotiations with the record company.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Mike wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

2012 is the year Guns are eligible for induction.

Oh yeah and, I too feel this year is the year CD finally emerges (officially or leaked).

2012 is also the year Charles Manson will be eligible for parole 16

Also, in the Mayan calendar, the year the world is supposed to end. Are these things connected? tongue

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Mike wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

2012 is the year Guns are eligible for induction.

Oh yeah and, I too feel this year is the year CD finally emerges (officially or leaked).

Also, in the Mayan calendar, the year the world is supposed to end. Are these things connected? tongue

Not the world, history.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

polluxlm wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
Mike wrote:

Not the world, history.

My bad, I haven't read The Invisibles for a while now... big_smile

Board footer