You are not logged in. Please register or login.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Re: Pancake Day

Seeing as it's Shrove Tuesday, who else has stuffed themselves silly with pancakes?

There was a frying pan in the cupboard of this place I'm renting and I swear to God, it produced the world's most perfect pancakes.  I'm going to have to steal it when I leave I think 10

I eat them with bacon, orange and lemon juice and golden syrup drizzeled over.  As I'll probably be eating them til Summer, anyone got any recommendations for fillings?

crack.the.whip
 Rep: 1 

luckylittlelady wrote:

I eat them with bacon, orange and lemon juice and golden syrup drizzeled over.

Those sound good! I just stick to plain old sugar and lemon. I might sneak down and russle me up some of your recipe though!
Second thoughts Ive eaten too many as it is...maybe for breakfast tommorow would be a better idea. tongue

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:

When I was a kid the only way I'd eat pancakes was with jelly on them, then rolled up.

Also, when I went to Boy Scout camp they did a thing they called the Paul Bunyan breakfast that was pancakes coated in cinnamon and sugar with a sausage link rolled up inside of it.

Man do I ever want some pancakes now.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

jorge76 wrote:

Also, when I went to Boy Scout camp they did a thing they called the Paul Bunyan breakfast that was pancakes coated in cinnamon and sugar with a sausage link rolled up inside of it.

That sounds awesome!  That's my tea tomorrow night!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Blueberry pancakes! Mmmmmmmm

Pancakes are my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

just finished my pancakes big_smile

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Never heard of pancake day.  But yesterday was Fausnaught (glorified donut) day.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Been years since I've eaten one of those. Remember when my mom was unemployed she made a lot of cheap food like that. I, being a kid, had quite a different perspective on that situation. wink

Board footer