You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: The Forum - Inglewood, CA 12/21/11

Gibbo wrote:

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I just watched that intro and for some reason I just had an image of the old band on stage with that prodcution.  On the two tall screens you coudl have the image sof the Illusion albums, and on the two smaller screens you could  have AFD and LIES covers but keep it all in that redish glow and in the middle screen you'd have a classic Gn'R logo like this one gnrUlogo.jpg
Keeping all the screens in that redish glow just like it is now. Then instead of the CD intro you'd have the heartbeat intro to Coma and then Slash would be up where DJ is and do an extended Jungle intro ala DJ's CD intro. Then of cousre "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!!!!" and then the pyro and all that....  11

No idea why but that all just popped into my head while watching that Would be freaking awesome. Cause the way it is now with the new guys with CD is awesome anyways so...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

At my Nashville show, Axl was right at the rail 10 feet from me during KOHD and I yelled GIVE ME SOME REGGAE! LOL

Embarrassed the fuck out of my fiance LOL

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Can someone tell me if I buy this if you can keep it for download or is it stream only? Totally happy to buy it but I have to work for the next few hours and so i gather i might miss it if it's only a stream.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Can someone tell me if I buy this if you can keep it for download or is it stream only? Totally happy to buy it but I have to work for the next few hours and so i gather i might miss it if it's only a stream.

I could sent it to you mate through Skype it's about 2 g

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

gibbo wrote:

It was a rough start to a so-so show.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Gibbo