You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Guns N' Roses Vinyl LPs

Olorin wrote:

Not much, its not rare, they go pretty cheap.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Had a quick look at UK Ebay and there is a few and they're all cheap.

But look at this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guns-n-Roses- … 4aaa22f711

Haha thats brilliant!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

I've seen them going for about £15 - £20, so yep that sounds about right in US$
You'd probably get one dirt cheap at a record fair, dunno if you have them over there, its when sellers get together and have like a car boot sale except its music they sell, vinyl mostly. Here they are advertised in the local press the week before and they put up signs, I think its the same people who come every few months, but anyone can go down and set up a table on the day.
Its a lottery if you find one but theres a high chance, lots of people sell their old vinyl collections to these people and thats where they get all their stock.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

A friend of mine ordered a bulk of vinyls online. As a bonus he got this gem of a GNR rarity, which he gave to me!!!
smile

Love the pictures on the cover! Seems like GNR had a guitarist and singer back in the day that must have slipped my radar!

For those interested, it's from Rio 1991. Except for Down On The farm. Not sure what show that one is from. It's not from Farm Aid, because I remember what was said before the song started. On this one, Axl says someting like: "With the war goin' on and shit..."

bilde.jpg
bildekopi.jpg
bildekopi2.jpg

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Who's those guys lol?

Never knew they played DOTF anywhere else.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Just grabbed one off of Amazon for $27 with shipping. Listed as "Good condition" which is fine. When I want to listen to the album, I've got the newer 180g for that. I'm more or less getting the original cover just to have it.

Nice did you try it out?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Never knew they played DOTF anywhere else.

I know about Farm Aid and they played it once (as far as I know) on the 2006 tour, in LA.

Board footer