You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: Mar. 12th, 2012 - House of Blues, Los Angeles, CA

It would be genuinely comical if Axl said "There will be a Guns N' Roses reunion!" and it turned out to be the 2002 band.

Bloody brilliant, mind. But comical.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

It would be genuinely comical if Axl said "There will be a Guns N' Roses reunion!" and it turned out to be the 2002 band.

Bloody brilliant, mind. But comical.

I would seriously bust a nut... And probably cry... Like losing my virginity all over again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
misterID wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Robin played as well.

Holy shit!

Brain and Robin. Put Buckethead up there and you'd have the entire new line up.

With all the talk of a reunion on the board lately!

How about THIS night for a reunion!!!  9

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

The question is did Robin play the parts of the better outro that DJ added that make it cooler? wink wink wink

Although I am a notorious basher of fink's slash playing, I did like his CD parts, and it's good to see he's on good terms in general with the band...don't like all this hatred and wars and shit that go on.

I'd imagine he'd be cool with Axl still though, as although he bailed, he shut the fuck up about it in the media, and it seems one of the major things the band doesn't like is negative press.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
killingvector wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I would have thought Robin could be asked to step in if Ron's health meant he had to take some time off.

Maybe this is a step in the direction of making sure they have a backup option. Or maybe it was just a cool moment between two old friends.

I hate to repost this but......

Bumblefoot ‏ @bumblefoot

Thanks to @gunsnroses fans, band & crew for the great times smile Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye.

Yeah I saw that later after my post. Wonder if that's it for Ron for the time being.

Mazdarati
 Rep: 7 

Mazdarati wrote:

Seriously you guys? No videos? I are disappoint sad

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Aussie wrote:
killingvector wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I would have thought Robin could be asked to step in if Ron's health meant he had to take some time off.

Maybe this is a step in the direction of making sure they have a backup option. Or maybe it was just a cool moment between two old friends.

I hate to repost this but......

Bumblefoot ‏ @bumblefoot

Thanks to @gunsnroses fans, band & crew for the great times smile Flying home in a few hours.... doctors & drugs, needles & knives. Goodbye.

Yeah I saw that later after my post. Wonder if that's it for Ron for the time being.

It is weird. They have shows coming up so the tour technically isn't over, but perhaps he's just saying goodbye for the end for the North American tour.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

I love Dead Flowers, but I gotta say, I find it so odd that they play covers that the old band used to rather than playing actual GN'R tunes. Just makes them seem like they have no identity of their own...:ummm:

This.

GN'R Facebook official wrote:

Lethargic whiny lil bitches who will probably ...never ever get it cause their heads are decades into the last century and buried up someone's ass.

Whole Lotta Rosie, Dead Flowers and Mama Kin? 16  The Axl Camp is the Monty Python of the 21st century.

I know that some of you see this as an improvement and another huge brave step forward, a milestone in the 'Axl has a vision' project, but hey, it's hilarious. Now they are not only covering other people's songs, but they are covering the old band's cover songs.

Board footer