You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: What will happen at HOF between Axl/Slash

otto wrote:

I think Izzy will show up and just take a laugh at everybody's expense.

Kinda like his comeback in '93 or his participations here and there (Axl 06, Adler 07, VR, Slash album, Duff as a guest on most of his solo efforts, etc), he'll show up to, at least, feel the waters and, if they're too cold, he'll just laugh it out and we'll most certainly hear his thoughts afterwards. If they're warm, I guess Izzy's the main shot at a reunion.

If Izzy feels it's possible to be back on GN'R madhouse again - and remember he's the guy who left when the band was on the top - then he can convince Axl and I'm pretty sure Axl can ignore Slash - as he did for most 92|93 - and be gentle with Izzy and Duff...

In case of a reunion I'm pretty sure the drummer would be Frank Ferrer, don't ask me why...

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

The only reunion you'll see IF there is one is at the HOF.  Nothing more and Ferrer won't be the drummer.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

The only reunion you'll see IF there is one is at the HOF.  Nothing more and Ferrer won't be the drummer.

Yep agree mate if it does happen then it will never happen sad

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

And I've always said that a reunion would only disappoint.  A full fledged one I mean.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

It wouldnt disappoint me and the other 1,000,000,000 people

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

If they reunion and did a world tour and did it right and advertise and stuff it would be fucking massive

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

i would be happy with 1cent for ever 100 people that went to the shows

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I voted hug, simply because it will fuck you guys up to the brink of mental religious insanity.

It will be a memory I will cherish. Not the hug, but everyones frantic ways of trying to explain why and how it happened.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
DCK wrote:

I voted hug, simply because it will fuck you guys up to the brink of mental religious insanity.

It will be a memory I will cherish. Not the hug, but everyones frantic ways of trying to explain why and how it happened.

YES!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

We sound so eerily similar to Van Halen fans 10-15 years ago its scary

This RRHOF doesn't mean shit in regards to a full fledged reunion someday

Axl isn't THAT rich. if he isn't raking it in on these tours.. he will go broke eventually... Will have to set himself up for the rest of his life while he is able.

he is no dummy.

longer he waits.. more he "Hates" Slash, Bigger price goes up.

Board footer