You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Mikkamakka wrote:

Alright. Anyone who doesn't go cause there'll be cameras is a fuckin' moron. What's next? Missing your own birthday party, cause there will be some cake?

Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven (and Matt and Dizzy). Go there. Smile. Hug. Be civic. Then you can go separate ways. But any of you who doesn't show up can go to hell. Nuff said.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Wait, Izzy does have an OFFICIAL twitter account? I highly doubt that! There were a few proven fakes on the past years, can you point me to this one that is supposed to be legit?

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
gibbo wrote:
Ali wrote:

I'll add this.  Izzy does have an official Twitter account.  As far as I can see, he's never once addressed the HOF.  If he uses that or any other avenue to confirm that he will attend and is willing to play, then, yes, it's safe to say that it's certainly Axl that is holding it up (if Slash is indeed willing to play that night).  Until then, it is not certain.  I'll add this quote from Duff, just to give some insight from someone who actually knows Izzy:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … n-20120309

I've heard that Axl is going. Do you think that Izzy will go?
I don't know. You'd have to ask him. It would be great if Izzy went, but I don't really know. I don't know if he's into that whole kind of thing with cameras and all that stuff.

Ali

Ok so its Izzy fault now 14

Gibbo

Either your reading comprehension is that bad or you're deliberately misinterpreting my words.  Axl is a roadblock, but he may not be the ONLY roadblock (as Faldor said).  If Izzy does not attend, that is an additional roadblock to a full reunion at the HOF.

Ali

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
ottosporteman wrote:

Wait, Izzy does have an OFFICIAL twitter account? I highly doubt that! There were a few proven fakes on the past years, can you point me to this one that is supposed to be legit?

It isn't fake.  It's verified as legit.

https://twitter.com/#!/lzzystradlin

Ali

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

That's great, I'll follow him.. Once upon a time this acocunt, now proven fake, was also verified for a short period of time, and it appears the douchebag even scored phone numbers and such from Steven Tyler, Axl, Slash, Adler and others, just to be proven fake a few weeks later: https://twitter.com/#!/izzyjeffisbell
Hence why I'm skpetical...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont believe thats Izzy, sounds like a fuckin teenager.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

I'm not saying this to be exaggerative in any way.

Any person who thinks W. Axl Rose is not the person holding this reunion up, is clinical and should consult a doctor immediately.

Yes you are that bad off. You are literally throwing away nearly 20 years worth of written evidence that completely debunks your beliefs.

I don't disagree, but like I said before.  I'm not convinced he's the ONLY one holding this reunion up.  Take a closer look at Izzy and Slash for two other possible major roadblocks.

Slash mostly.

No, Ali, we're dealing with mind readers here, remember... They know every little detail about things they don't know anything about.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

I don't disagree, but like I said before.  I'm not convinced he's the ONLY one holding this reunion up.  Take a closer look at Izzy and Slash for two other possible major roadblocks.

Slash mostly.

No, Ali, we're dealing with mind readers here, remember... They know every little detail about things they don't know anything about.

Yeah Ali, just call that doctor already. You're ready for the institiution of the clinically insane.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess those are the mind readers who nix all the interviews from the past 15 years and try to fabricate a paralel universe, where Slash or Izzy is the roadblock. Funny people.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:

Slash mostly.

16 yup mind readers alright yet we've got people on the board who after hearing Slash say with his own words that they should play and he'd like to play that he's lieing and playing the media to make Axl look bad. WOW!

Funny how the people who use actual facts to support their opinions are the so called mind readers and know nothing about anythng yet the people who use their opinions to support their opinions are the one's in the know roll Carry on, it's becoming more and more hilarious.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess those are the mind readers who nix all the interviews from the past 15 years and try to fabricate a paralel universe, where Slash or Izzy is the roadblock. Funny people.

+1 It's beyond hilarious at this point no?

Board footer