You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Gibbo wrote:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gibbo wrote:

I never really read the comment people put on gnr facebook but i just seen bubblefoot put that video of him playing pc and most comment are we want slash or you suck axl or this band should be called axl and friends.They cop some shit on thier thats for sure

Those comments appear for everything GN'R puts on Facebook.

Shit they get paid out a bit i wonder if axl ever reads that stuff on there

Sky Dog wrote:

another quote from Slash...this one is a little more diplomatic.

“I would love to play,” Slash revealed to us. “It’s just, one of those things where I know that it’s not going to happen, so… I just did an interview and said, “I don’t think we’re playing.” [Laughs]. I mean I think it would be cool to play, but very early on when the whole thing came up, it became apparent that it wasn’t going to happen — and you know, that doesn’t surprise me. We’ve been at odds for, well not at odds, but we just haven’t had any sort of communication in a long time so… that’s basically it. That’s all I can tell you.”

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Imagine they are rocking out to the instrumental to rocket queen, then in the outro Axl hops on stage, and looks at Slash while he sings, "If you need a shoulder, or if you need a friend, I'll be here standing until, the bitter end......"  Bring this mother fucking shit on!!!!!!!!!!

better than the opposite............axl and the band open with the chorus to patience and axl walks off stage after the first line "all we need is just a little patience" and leaves the venue.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

“I would love to play,” Slash revealed to us. “It’s just, one of those things where I know that it’s not going to happen, so… I just did an interview and said, “I don’t think we’re playing.” [Laughs]. I mean I think it would be cool to play, but very early on when the whole thing came up, it became apparent that it wasn’t going to happen — and you know, that doesn’t surprise me. We’ve been at odds for, well not at odds, but we just haven’t had any sort of communication in a long time so… that’s basically it. That’s all I can tell you.”

Izzy is so mean 16:haha:

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Izzy is so mean 16:haha:

Meaning what exactly?

Ali

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Just trying to get into the spirit of things in this thread 19 16

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Just trying to get into the spirit of things in this thread 19 16

O.k.  9

Ali

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Meaning what exactly?

Ali

funny how you jumped on that so quickly...

Board footer