You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

WARose wrote:

axl is a delusional, crazy, psycho asshole...   he`s cementing it day in, day out.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Ask Vince Neil Russ

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

There is no mention of Sorum being the issue what so ever.

It's not.  Axl wanted his crappy Guns N Roses to be all able to appear, be onstage, perform, blah blah blah.  The HOF laughed at the thought of those douchecanoes hacking it up & Axl is playing hardball saying "Fine, if they're not in I'm out."

Congrats Axl, another jerkoff of the year award goes to you. Must be having a nice little trophy case going by now.  No reason to follow that dolt anymore. None.

And I get it, the HOF is worthless and meaningless. But if he can't even take one moment to look back and say to Slash & the band "Hey we really did good back then didn't we?!" then he's a coward for bailing on it 3 days before it's taking place. 

I agree Matt & Dizzy shouldn't get in, mainly cause their input was very minimal, and did little to improve what was at the time they entered a great band.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Skimmed through a bunch of this thread. Are people serious when they say that Axl is or might be "afraid to face Slash"?? You cannot be serious.

Absolutely. 

Not scared in a "Slash is gonna kick my ass" sort of way, but in a "What happens when Slash is polite and complimentary and it becomes obvious it's ridiculous I still hate him" sort of way.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Skimmed through a bunch of this thread. Are people serious when they say that Axl is or might be "afraid to face Slash"?? You cannot be serious.

You cannot seriously think anyone actually means he's affraid because he's worried Slash will kick his ass do you? When peopel say he's affraid I'm pretty sure they mean based on a  personal level on how it would go and how Axl would save face. he called the guy a  cancer, down played his contibutions to guitar playing, basically said the world is better off not hearing from Slash. On that level yeah he may just be a little affraid to see him face to face caus ein his heart he kwnos how stupid he's made himself look and sound over the years. It's not about physically fighting

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash and co need to do easy, brownstone, and an instrumental of rocket queen.

Fuck Axl Rose. Total Pussy here.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Right.. Slash is too nice to punch anybody
but he'd still have to FACE Slash and look him in the eye

don't think he has the guts.

Bono

Bono wrote:
-D- wrote:

Right.. Slash is too nice to punch anybody
but he'd still have to FACE Slash and look him in the eye

don't think he has the guts.

THIS right here! Axl is a coward. Completely gutless.

Bono

Bono wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Slash and co need to do easy, brownstone, and an instrumental of rocket queen.

Fuck Axl Rose. Total Pussy here.

Absolutely. I don't even care now I hope the old guys burry him. the media should burry him too. His actions here in my opinion are gonna screw his "future endevours" with current Gn'R. Maybe 12 people buy the next album that never comes out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl has gone from Bon Scott era badass to total little bitch. I cannot even comprehend how big that vagina is between Axl's legs. Gutless. Even DJ called him out two weeks ago. I guess Axl lost his "wwjd" (what would Jesus do) bracelet, that would have reminded him to be the bigger man, shut the fuck up, and for once do something for other than W.A.R...

Board footer