You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Just admit you're wrong.  You're going to absolute crazy lengths to not admit you were wrong.

I know all about people like you.  I'm a lot like you, only I'm smarter than you are.  You can play all the games you want; I will be two steps ahead of you.  Always.  I've proven that too.  So drop it.  Or keep it going and keep pissing off everybody here more than you already do.

Let me get this straight.  You accuse me of knowing what someone is thinking, and your proof is that I quoted them and said that was a thought they had (because no one ever thinks the words that they type roll), and then you state you are smarter than me?  Do you have any idea as to anything about me beyond some of my thoughts on a rock band?  Have we met that I'm not aware of?

If not, that's a very smart inference to make. 16

Ali

I never accused you of knowing what someone is thinking.  Right now I'm not even sure you know what you're thinking.

I know what I'm thinking.  But, do you know how absurd your statements are? 

Let me rephrase:  I told someone what they were thinking because I quoted something they wrote.  Yes, they wrote it.  Obviously if someone types something out, the words went through their head and formed a sentence that was later typed out.  Saying that is unreasonable, or pointing it out for whatever reason (which I don't understand what that would be other than to show me up) is...well, absurd for lack of a better word.

Thanks for the laughs, Buzz.  It's been fun.

Ali

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Let me get this straight.  You accuse me of knowing what someone is thinking, and your proof is that I quoted them and said that was a thought they had (because no one ever thinks the words that they type roll), and then you state you are smarter than me?  Do you have any idea as to anything about me beyond some of my thoughts on a rock band?  Have we met that I'm not aware of?

If not, that's a very smart inference to make. 16

Ali

I never accused you of knowing what someone is thinking.  Right now I'm not even sure you know what you're thinking.

Let me rephrase:  I told someone what they were thinking because I quoted something they wrote.  Yes, they wrote it.  Obviously if someone types something out, the words went through their head and formed a sentence that was later typed out.  Saying that is unreasonable is...well, absurd for lack of a better word.

Ali

No, thank you.  You have done such a great job of proving me right.  I do appreciate it.  Have a great night (unless you want to keep going...this is fun).  Nobody misrepresents the truth quite like you do.

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Let me rephrase:  I told someone what they were thinking because I quoted something they wrote.  Yes, they wrote it.  Obviously if someone types something out, the words went through their head and formed a sentence that was later typed out.  Saying that is unreasonable is...well, absurd for lack of a better word.

Ali

No, thank you.  You have done such a great job of proving me right.  I do appreciate it.  Have a great night (unless you want to keep going...this is fun).  Nobody misrepresents the truth quite like you do.

No, not really.  I think that may be you though. 22

This will make for a great story, though.

Ali

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

GNREVO WARS
Return of the Buzz

Anakin-Skywalker-star-wars-characters-24135618-500-360.jpg

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

Ali

Only if you use the actual truth.  Something tells me the story you tell will make you into the hero. 

Fortunately it's all documented.  22

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

Only if you use the actual truth.  Something tells me the story you tell will make you into the hero. 

Fortunately for me it is.  Thanks for being the subject of a story where someone pointed out that quoting someone's words is telling them what they thought.  16

Ali

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

You'd think he'd know better.  He's never won an argument with anybody here; everybody catches him in his little technicalities and he defends them to the hilt, but never actually convinces anybody he's right.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

Fortunately for me it is.  Thanks for being the subject of a story where someone pointed out that quoting someone's words is telling them what they thought.  16

Ali

Thanks for changing what he said into what you think he thought.  Hilarious.  Ali the mindreader.  I liked you better when you were a girl.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

Thanks for changing what he said into what you think he thought.  Hilarious.  Ali the mindreader.  I liked you better when you were a girl.

Thanks for doing it again. Never claimed to be a mind reader. But, yes, I will say that if a sentence is written, it probably was thought just before it was written. That's a limb I'm going out on, I know.

Ali

Board footer