You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Gibbo wrote:

Axl is my all time favourite back in the day i just think his voice is fucked theses days but i would still rather him sing at the rrhof for sure but hes not going so this is what we have

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

You chose one of the worst Axl performances EVER to prove your point.

Put ANY Slash band performance against Late 2011/2012 GN'R performances and it would be a whole different game.

Please..

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

i didnt put the the best slash videos up

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

what show then come on axl cant sing sweet child has been able to since 93 doesnt matter what video i put up

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Any PRO-SHOT video is welcome. Mobil phone recordings ain't mean shit. Pro-shot or nothing to prove your point. Be it any side.

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

I have got hundreds of slash and gnr videos on you tube with 30,000 views + i get stuff all negitive thumbs with my slash and myles but my new gnr video cop a flogging

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I agree Myles sings SCOM better than Axl these days, but he rapes Brownstone. I hope to God they don't play that song tonight. Seriously, this will make your ears bleed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpH98gACbmw

God awful. Every bit as cringe-inducing as hearing Robin ruin Slash's playing on SCOM.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This.

And I'm sorry if this seems rude to all of you but I cannot imagine being excited about watching Matt, Steven, Duff, Slash, Gilby, etc play songs together tonight. It's just not exciting to me at all.

I'm sorry, but

LOL

It's not against you, Russ, but you are getting overexcited every time Axl N' Whoever Else are playing. Rumours say that even Izzy could be there, so.. it'll be technically Guns N' Roses without Axl Rose. So no need to rain our parade, just because The Holy One is playing GTA at home. 5

"Rain on your parade"? Hardly. Saying a bunch of people who used to be in Guns N' Roses playing together with an awful singer doesn't excite me isn't an attempt at raining on your parade, it's being honest.

Posts like this one from you are exactly what keeps me from posting more. You cannot imagine someone having a different opinion from you so you instantly have to attempt insults instead of trying to understand where someone else is coming from.

I'm sorry, but your opinion, if it's really an opinion and not an attempt, is an insult itself against the Guns N' Roses legacy. You are so touchy when it comes to Robin or the Replacements of replacements, but now you are so vocal that you aren't interested in the one-off 15-minute show from a line-up that's the closest we can get to Guns N' Roses since 1993. You use the term 'fans', just like Jarmo to insult people who dare to criticize Axl's nostalgia band, and now you are as uninterested as he is in this partly reunion. Well, now I ask you to give back your Guns N' Roses fan card and replace it with an 'Axl Rose' and 'Robin Finck' pass. Anyone who shits on this partly reunion can do the same.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Any PRO-SHOT video is welcome. Mobil phone recordings ain't mean shit. Pro-shot or nothing to prove your point. Be it any side.

You guys take it too seriously.

I think Myles is sh*t singing any Gn'R song, but I think he goes well on songs he wrote, both on Alter Bridge and on Slash's albums (altough on that awards show he was way off - as axl was on RiR).

Once they don't get Axl, I'd prefere someone more different, even Billie Joe. This way it seems it is just to promote Slash with Myles Kennedy.:peace:

Board footer