You are not logged in. Please register or login.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

WARose wrote:

some people won`t ever get it...  i never quite realised how fanatic and delusional hardcore axl/ new gnr fans are. and that`s saying a lot, because i`m also a great axl supporter, but words can`t describe how fuckin sick of axl`s bullshit i am at the moment. he single-handedly destroyed one of the best rock bands ever and is to petty and big of an asshole to give the fans their 10 minutes of closure..

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Ultimately I reckon Axl bailed because the pressure from the record company for a reunion would become unbearable if he consented to perform with the old band at the R&RHOF. Which is not the sort of thing that he needs when he's just gearing up for a tour and possible album with the current band.

Wasn't there a rumour that he was going to call the next album "Guns N' Roses"? That'd be the most almighty "fuck you" to the world in the wake of the R&RHOF.

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Ultimately I reckon Axl bailed because the pressure from the record company for a reunion would become unbearable if he consented to perform with the old band at the R&RHOF. Which is not the sort of thing that he needs when he's just gearing up for a tour and possible album with the current band.

Wasn't there a rumour that he was going to call the next album "Guns N' Roses"? That'd be the most almighty "fuck you" to the world in the wake of the R&RHOF.

yeah, that`s the next logical step now. and it will be one more nail to the coffin...

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Gonna bring this over from VIdeos thread cause I don't wanna muck it up with arguments.

People kill me

They judge HOF performances based off that shitty live stream last night and hate on it

but when GNR sound like shit like at RIR or whatever other stream.. they always type blisters on their fingers defending it.

can't have it both ways.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I went to jarmos board for a few minutes last night and man I got a headache after spending five minutes there.  Do you still post there D?  Because there is no way you could pay me to deal with some of those people on that board.

-D-

-D- wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I went to jarmos board for a few minutes last night and man I got a headache after spending five minutes there.  Do you still post there D?  Because there is no way you could pay me to deal with some of those people on that board.

I do and I def water it down cause I'd be banned in five secs

but I am one of maybe 3 vs 1000 defending Slash and co.

can't let them win, So I still post.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I do and I def water it down cause I'd be banned in five secs

but I am one of maybe 3 vs 1000 defending Slash and co.

can't let them win, So I still post.

Waste of time man. Way better things to do than read or post on that shithole of a forum.

-D-

-D- wrote:

True.. I am a gluten for punishment

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

True.. I am a gluten for punishment

I dare say we all are. We're GN'R fans. 14

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

The double standards are great on both sides of the fence.

Some say the RRHOF lineup was not the 'Real' GNR, just a bunch of people who used to play in the band.

Just like those who think Axl should have specific people in the lineup to justify the GNR name.

And I can tell you one thing. Somewhere right now, Axl is eating up all this clamoring and attention towards him. He's still the bad boy, the pillar of integrity, and whatever justifications the biggest nutswingers around (yes, you, Fernando) can come up with. 

And who gives a toss?

They may reunite one day, but I would've been surprised to see it happen in Cleveland. You put an inch of pressure on Axl, he'll walk away and have you fired. When he needs the last payday, he'll do it - and the rest will follow, aside Izzy, perhaps.

Just how it goes.

Board footer