You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Hall of Fame Videos

Gibbo wrote:

I can't believe they are taking down boots of the show what about other 100 billion boots why would they do this for

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I took a 29 minute video of the speeches and the 3 songs played but it came out pretty bad.  The audio isn't great and the video is worse.  My blackberry worked fine when I was 10 feet from the stage in November, not so much from 1000 feet away though.  Oh, and the fact that my drunk ass is singing along and yelling for Slash, Steven, etc., etc. through most of it.  That lessens the quality a bit more.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Figured maybe HBO would have them yanked....

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Are they taking down videos of other artists from that night or just GNR?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

It's Uzi Suicide, so I would assume just GN'R. They wouldn't own copyrights for the others.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

It's Uzi Suicide, so I would assume just GN'R. They wouldn't own copyrights for the others.

I'm getting visions of Beta and Fernando working shifts searching YouTube and writing cease and decists.

Strangely I.R.S appears to be the only studio version from CD not found on there.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I think none of them were viewed as threats to Axl, especially 20 years ago.  He was a threat then, and now he's surpassed him in some ways from a success standpoint.  Add to that the general public sees Slash as this loveable character (while he's not quite that loveable behind the scenes) and blames Axl for everything, and I get why it would bother Axl.  Not to this extent, but I can see it bothering anybody to some extent.

Great point and well made. Its still seems to be about the power at the end of the day.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

God, can you imagine how ruffled Axl is these days. I cannot imagine the atmosphere in his house at the moment. Egg shells everywhere!

Poor Axl & his camp, they just cannot make the world forget about the old GNR band. Its like some resistance movement at this stage.

I do believe the love for the old band has gone stratospheric again.
The press are saying it was one of the best RNRHOF events ever all because of the boys from GNR.

Duff the humble gent and old punk who never forgot the fans

Stephen still with the goofy grin but finally a grown man

Slash the guitar icon playing better than ever

Gilby back from the past, making us smile to remember him, still gracious and totally professional

Matt - the super ego is sated

Myles - happy to deliver and help the guys have their night together

Oh Axl, what a night it would have been if you were there snake dancing your way through Mr. Brownstone with a big shit eating grin on your face.

Big fucking MISS.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Board footer