You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Aussie wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
jamester wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I'm willing to bet if you asked Axl out of the blue how the MTV Awards, World Music Awards, AMA's and every other award they have accepted are decided he couldn't tell you exactly. So why the issue with this one?

I hazard a guess that should the HOF have also invited along his current lineup too he suddenly wouldn't of had nearly as much concern with who and how the decision was made.

IMHO AXL  likely talked to the HOF  a bit. I feel they could not come to an agreement on Pay, whom to induct, whom to let play on stage and long term rights to use the GNR/AXL name ect ect ect... 

In other news Slash and Axl  have a date! 14

Slash
Meeting an old friend for dinner tonight. IiiI; )'
Like · · Share

It would be genuinely hilarious if Axl and Slash met up, settled their differences and decided to put on an AFD reunion show at a random location. Like, a small bar somewhere. Without announcing anything beforehand. That would be the ultimate "Fuck you" to the R&RHoF, and to all of the record industry suits who've been trying to force a reunion to get a giant pay cheque. And, possibly, the most rock n' roll thing ever done.

Not that it'll ever happen.

I think it could be Jimmy Page, i saw it suggested somewhere they were going to do something together.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw a preview on HBO. Looks so awesome. Saw a clip of slash and the boys. It will be played!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Just saw a preview on HBO. Looks so awesome. Saw a clip of slash and the boys. It will be played!

Can you watch it online this hbo mate

Board footer