You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Moscow, Russia (2 Show Discussion)

johndivney wrote:

I see you standing
Standing on your own
It's such a lonely place for you
For you to be

If you need a shoulder
Or if you need a friend
I'll be here standing
Until the bitter end
No one needs the sorrow
No one needs the pain
I hate to see you
Walking out there
Out in the rain

So don't chastise me
Or think I, I mean you harm
Of those that take you
Leave you strung out
Much too far
Baby - yeah
Don't ever leave me
Say you'll always be there
All I ever wanted
Was for you

To know that I care

what It used to be......

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

war

war wrote:

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
war wrote:

on a positive note:

axl sounds amazing on everything ive heard so far, including SOD and YCBM

better than '10 N '06 imo

come on dude...

[youtube]5Bv9gGgpBHo&feature=related[/youtube]

war

war wrote:

[youtube]qdL1T2s73Xg&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

war

war wrote:

your clip sucks WARose

johndivney wrote:
Naltav wrote:

I'm all for that it's time for GNR to change the setlist or whatever.

But there is not A LOT of fans that goes to two shows in a row. My bet it's actually VERY FEW who do that.

Back in 2010 I went to both shows in Norway, but that is only because I have family and friends in both Bergen and Oslo.

Back in 2006, the thought of going to both shows was only in my thoughts for a few seconds before I settled on going to ONE. And I would bet a lot of money that there are very few people in Norway that spend more time on GNR than I do. YES, I know very well that some go to multiple shows, but lets not kid ourselfs, out of an arena/stadium crowd, those fans are VERY few. But I can understand that it's a tempting argument for those who are looking for something to complain about! And right now, for us hardcores there ARE things to complain about, but let's not act like we're thinking about those few fans that goes to multiple shows!

Normally I agree w/u but I just can't see any logic or rationality behind this post.
Not only is it an affront to the hardcores, who he owes, but to the casual fans who saw the same show whenever it was the last time they saw Axl. I don't understand how people fail to grasp r argue against this - which is obv something findental to the band they follow, i.e. part of their bizness model...

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

Bit of an exaggeration to say he's better than 2010 but i'm blown away that he has CLEARLY gotten fit and gotten his voice ready. It's so different to the start of 2011 and even 2009. This I Love isn't quite up there with full-throated versions like Toronto 2010 as he's still relying heavily on falsetto but when he can manage his voices as wel as he does here to minimise stress i'm all for it.

I'd rather he sang like this every night and was still able to do it in 10 years than he try and sing like he did in 2010 all the time and shorten his career.

This makes me really excited for Nottingham next Friday. I've mostly given u hope for new music, vids,  interviews etc altogether so i'm just gonna badger him with signs for Twat at the UK shows tongue

war

war wrote:

more rasp in 2010
more power in '06

more refined in 2012

"better" is my opinion so it's not an exaggeration

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote: