You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Dublin, Ireland, May 17th

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ffs, I just missed my train to get to the concert.

Muthafucka.   sad

I'm off to get pissed.

Sky Dog wrote:

are you still going? you need to....something tells me that something fucked up is gonna happen...could be good or bad but something out of the ordinary is going to go down.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Man I've no way of getting there now. I only missed the train by 3mins, and I agree, I reckon something is gonna go down tonight. Sorry to those going, but I hope its the usual gig because if I miss anything out of the ordinary I'm gonna be double pissed.

On the brighter side, it was a spontaneous thing with me and I was going to buy our tickets outside, so at least I'm not out of pocket.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Axl Rose rocks !! Tonight's encore will be historic , not to be missed -- contact mcd (@mcd_productions)

Twitter message from promoters

Prolly means nowt...

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Oh I AM overly pissed, just trying to console myself by looking at the dosh I saved.

......... Not really working though.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I'm with ya....for whatever reason, I didn't go to the Tool show in Atlanta this year. The day of the show I suddenly got all worked up with adrenaline....still didn't go but afterwards was pissed that I didn't. Anyhow, I feel for ya Irish....

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Damn! I would like one of these!

@gunsnroses: "@KatBenzova: My first tour program I made and first GN'R programe in past 15 years:) so happy:) http://t.co/KHd2Z3UG" look what our Kat...”

Board footer