You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Officially Licensed Merchandising from 1997?

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:

Zakk Wylde said, years back, that "The Rose Petalled Garden" off of the first Black Label record was born from his rehearsals with Guns...

Specifically, it was a song he was working on primarily with Duff...

So, those songs could have just been rough sketches that were used by everyone's post Guns projects...

"So I played Axl some of my shit, like 13 Years Of Grief. And he was like "Zakk, what fuckin' market are you trying to reach with that?" I told him "I dunno, the fuckin' farmer's market?" 16

fumardude
 Rep: 0 

fumardude wrote:

My first post here! & all I want to know is where can I buy that awesome robin finck shirtt? I've been buying shirts for each gnr guitarist ever!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I am going to pick up a bunch of souvenirs when I see them whenever they do another U.S. tour. Hoping they sell the grenade CD shirt again sometime soon.  I am considering purchasing one of these 2002/03 tour shirts that I found in stock on this website selling various band merch from various tours all over the place.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I am going to pick up a bunch of souvenirs when I see them whenever they do another U.S. tour. Hoping they sell the grenade CD shirt again sometime soon.  I am considering purchasing one of these 2002/03 tour shirts that I found in stock on this website selling various band merch from various tours all over the place.

I'm pretty sure you can buy the grenade t-shirt online, though I'm not certain where.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Okay dude! Thanks! Yeah I'm going to look around and see what deals I can find. Putting various music, clothing, and games on my list for future purchases.

Board footer