You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JenniferFoster
 Rep: 0 

Re: A family for Axl Rose.

My name is Jennifer, i am 29yrs old, i am willing to have a baby for Axl.  I am healthy and fertile.

I have read articles in magazines that stated, he always wanted to be a father.  This is not a ploy for money as well, i am not interested in a lawsuit.

Also, i had an idea, his assistant Beta could babysit occasionally.

If Axl reads this message
he can contact me at:

*edit*

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

LOLLLL

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Jennifer if you are hot PM me, this is Axl Rose here, I've been using this account these last couple of years so I could covertly connect with my fans as human beings and as equals for inspiration with my super deep hard hitting comeback reunion album with Slash and the original band with additional song writing from Buckethead, Tommy, Robin, Brain, Freese and Pittman. Now that I have found a suitable mate (if you are hot) I will be able to finally end my search and admit that Chinese Democracy was an elaborate troll to stall for the real Chinese Democracy, Chinese Democracy Democracy. Chinese Democracy Democracy starts now!

I look forward to hearing from you soon, as does Beta. 9

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

You must post a pic of yourself first so Axl's fans can assess the worthiness of your genetics.

I should caution you too since there are a lot of people that feed from the GN'R teet, so you will need robust milkers!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer