You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: GUNS N' ROSES: Israeli TV Report (Axl drinking shots at a bar)

metallex78 wrote:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m … mID=176381

A two-and-a-half-minute Israeli TV report on GUNS N' ROSES' July 3 concert at Park HaYarkon in Tel Aviv — featuring performance and behind-the-scenes footage — can be seen below.

[youtube]Ke-FFkZXxX4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Cool to see Axl so chilled, doing shots (and drinking straight from the bottle!) with some fans.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

That was pretty cool! Glad to see Uncle Axl enjoying himself after those long shows. Axl should do the Sammy Hagar thing and make his own tequila or alcohol business years down the road from now. cool That shit would probably get you fucked up though. 16 The Lonely Island song, Santana DVX is blasting in my head right now! 14

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

He seems like he was having a good time and was in good spirits.  Good on him!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I don't mean to be an ass but what is so cool about seeing Axl doing shots? Yeah he's having a  good time but.... it's really no different than anyone else but because it's Axl it's awesome?  I must be missing something cause if there was footage of Bono doing the same thing my reaction would be "meh whatever".  I don't know,  the reaction almost seems as though people think he's on suicide watch 24/7

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

I don't mean to be an ass but what is so cool about seeing Axl doing shots? Yeah he's having a  good time but.... it's really no different than anyone else but because it's Axl it's awesome?  I must be missing something cause if there was footage of Bono doing the same thing my reaction would be "meh whatever".  I don't know,  the reaction almost seems as though people think he's on suicide watch 24/7

I think you're overlooking the fact that Axl Rose is viewed as A) a recluse, B) an asshole, C) someone who could care less about the fans.

That should answer your question.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:

I think you're overlooking the fact that Axl Rose is viewed as A) a recluse, B) an asshole, C) someone who could care less about the fans.

That should answer your question.

^This.

I never said it's awesome, it's just cool to see a guy who's more known for the points Faldor pointed out, actually chilled out having a good time with some fans.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Plus, I thought I'd post something positive about Axl in here for a change 19

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Plus, I thought I'd post something positive about Axl in here for a change 19

It's not easy these days.  But karma to you for the effort. 5

Also, I think it's cool when ANY celebrity hangs with "the people" like this.  But when it's a celebrity I actually care about, it's even cooler.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I'm not bagging on anyone let alone bagging on anyone for posting this but let's be real. the guy is known to party and this shit probably happens way more often then you think. I just dont' find it all that cool. He's out partying in a  club big whoop.  I just find the facination with Axl being in a club kinda odd.  As though it's like seeing a sasquatch or something.

And really this has nothing to do with the "fans" he's in a bar with random people and yes Axl's known to be an asshole but not in this type of setting and he hasn't been a recluse for years now.

I guess if I'm overlooking these things others are putting way too much stock into them.

Just saying I don't see the big deal and I don't find it "cool"  per se

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Bono wrote:

I just find the facination with Axl being in a club kinda odd.  As though it's like seeing a sasquatch or something.

Spotting him out acting like a normal person is like seeing a Sasquatch 16

I was more surprised though that I didn't see any of the usual Clingons in the vid. Maybe he climbed out his window late at night when they weren't looking.

Board footer