You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Gunman kills 12 in Colorado movie theater

tejastech08 wrote:

Holy shit, there was a mass shooting at one of the TDKR midnight shows in Aurora, Colorado. Apparently 10-12 were killed and many more were wounded. Extremely sad situation. sad:(:(

https://twitter.com/#!/search/aurora

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

That's completely sad and I feel for the families and relatives of the ones killed or hurt, in any form, by this.

Isn't this the same city of Columbine?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Absolutely tragic. My heart goes out to those families of the ones who went through a living hell of a situation like that and the people who lost their lives. Hoping they bring that man to justice!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Fucking crazy

Me_Wise_Magic

Simply terrible. Makes it even worse that it's near Columbine. Hoping they can ways to help those families out during this difficult time.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

I'm glad they are treating the victims. Hoping they are able to disarm the house and clear the area of all traps.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Do they really think the movie was the trigger in this?  I think the movie was the target because it was high profile and at a time when crazy people tend to do crazy things, not because it was Batman.  I wouldn't expect copycats to spring up around the country/world.

It's kind of frustrating that our response to everything is to try to prevent it after the fact.  Not saying they could have prevented this, but more police at NYC screenings isn't the answer either.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer