You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Gunman kills 12 in Colorado movie theater

I wish they would stop doing it. Attaching the case with the movie is not going to help in anyway.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

I wish they would stop doing it. Attaching the case with the movie is not going to help in anyway.

It's going to help sales.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised, but I was referring to the newspaper.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Crazy, confusing, tragic, awful. The sort of day that makes you shake your head and wonder 'What the fuck is the lesson?'. And then there's just way too many assholes pretending they have the answer.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Do they really think the movie was the trigger in this?  I think the movie was the target because it was high profile and at a time when crazy people tend to do crazy things, not because it was Batman.  I wouldn't expect copycats to spring up around the country/world.

It's kind of frustrating that our response to everything is to try to prevent it after the fact.  Not saying they could have prevented this, but more police at NYC screenings isn't the answer either.

I think the media is heavily attaching Batman to it because that makes it more sensational.

I have no doubt the guy wanted to live out some fucked Batman villan scenario. he used tear gas which is awefully familiar to Batman Begins and he shot up the place.

The movie was likley the trigger the way Marilyn Manson was the trigger for Columbine. Not at all but in the minds of fucked up idiots absolutely an influence because they are fucked in the head

This guy targeted a Batman movie specifically I bet because he was probably  a big fan and knew he'd be forever linked to Batman. he's already known as the Batman Killer so he wins.  He got what he wanted.

Fucking loser.

Terribly sad.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Who takes infants and kids to a fucking midnight showing of Batman though?

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Our country is sick and fucked up.

Board footer