You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

Naltav wrote:

Don't wanna start a conspiracy thread, but Ron's latest tweets doesen't sound tooooo upbeat....

@bumblefoot: One. More. FUCKING. Show. One more.

@bumblefoot: Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour. Need to get home & recharge my batteries. Love you all smile

@bumblefoot: Wow. Diverted without info (or gear or clothes or sleep) to play a wedding in France. Yep. Guess it's not *one show left*...

@bumblefoot: “@Lucas_McKagan: what's the next step with Guns N' Roses?" Playing Bar Mitzvahs I guess..."

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

And another one, some minutes ago....

@bumblefoot: Success without a feeling of integrity, or happiness, is not success. To me. We all have to re-evaluate our compromises once in a while...

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

And coming from a guy as genuinely kind as Ron, there must be something really bothering him if he has gone as far as to write multiple negative tweets

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Yep. Doesn't sound good.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:

Yeah. I've not been following the latest euro-tour as closely as I used to. But my summary would initially be: "Great shows, same setlist, management not as bad as some fans thought.....

Now I get the impression that shit has been hittin' the fan behind the scenes.

And soon, somebody is going to talk to Ron and he will post a message to ease the fans.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Reunion starts now

J/K

Kudos to Ron though

Love his integrity and fan interaction.

no matter how much shit I give him for some of his work. he is def a great addition to this band.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sucks for him if it's true because Ron has been great for the band.  On the flip side, I'm happy for him that he can finally go back to what he enjoys doing if this is true.  Nobody should keep doing something that makes them miserable no matter how nice the paycheck is.

Maybe someone hacked his account.  wink

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I really feel for the guy, it's not cool.  He soldiered on thru these shows so Axl wouldn't have to cancel the tour and cost himself millions of dollars.  Yet in return they drag the fucking thing on and on and on.

To quote Axl " no good deed goes unpunished".

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I feel a "someone got hacked"  release coming soon

This got deleted at HTGTH

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I feel sorry for bumble...he's in incredible pain every day from what I gather...and that kind of thing can make a person crack the shits occasionally...totally understandable.

It's a shitty situation for him too in a way: The pain robs him of the fun of playing and going off at gigs, and the band is world famous but he gets almost no chance to contribute to the legacy because recording is so slow/sporadic and releases don't happen properly or at all and then to cap it off the management apparently doesn't consider his pain problems and diverts him mid way home into playing another show. You can see why he'd be starting to crack.

Hang in there bumble.

Board footer