You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumblefoot not happy? Speculating....

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah that was posted after Fernando posted this:

Fernando @ HTGTH:

Just posted on gunsnroses.com - I need to make time to post and read htgth/gunsnroses.com for what's what in the gnr world. Sorry about that - My message responded to someone saying that "people" are reading too much into bumble's crew comment.

-

I too believe that a lot is being made of a simple heat of the moment venting session. We were all tired, but we too were also happy to embark on a private show to St. Tropez. To suggest that we (GNR) would think less of the crew, and/or put them in harm's way, or exhaustion; is mistaken. And anyone in the crew can vouch for what I am saying.

We chartered 6 planes back and forth, in which allowed band and crew to travel with ease and not what might be lead to believe by some, after reading Bumble's tweet. The show in St. Tropez, was by far the easiest gig to date, for our band and crew. Even Izzy was there!

Just really bums me out that Bumble wrote something to suggest we didn't care about our crew. We are a family away from our homes which have been together for some more than 10 years and respect one another.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Fernando needs to chill out a little bit and understand that one band member just was in a bad mood at the time like every other human being is once in awhile. Plus if you had all the physical pain and the emotional stress Ron has had to deal with over the past few years without leaving the tour, then Fernando can be more understanding. Family members and band members have their off days too. It was cool for Ron to thank the fans and defend Axl.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

So what I understand from this is, no one talks to each other in 'Gnr'

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah they all communicate via twitter and Facebook.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I know that Ron and Frank talk to each other since they have collaborated on each others projects outside GNR and they seem to be close friends. Not sure how it works with the rest of them though with Axl.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Only in this band does a co-manager of the band publicly rebuke the lead guitarist of the band for complaining about the tour schedule.

johndivney wrote:

y'know people wouldn't be talking about this stupid fucking shit if they had other things to discuss.

this Ron thing has gone on for a week now. & it's really fucking nothing exciting or even remotely interesting, really. just been a way for mindless speculating & bullshitting & has now gotten blown out of all proportion.

Fucking Hell.
what a load of boring bullshit.
release some fucking tunes already. christ almighty!

johndivney wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Fernando needs to chill out a little bit.. Family members and band members have their off days too. It was cool for Ron to thank the fans and defend Axl.

well for fernando's inane nutterspeak maybe it'd be fair to highlight ron's possible disingenuous remark about, " Made a lot of new friends that I hope I'll be seeing soon..." - what i mean is, just last week he was glad to get off tour??
i know he was just being polite, but not an honest thing to say.  just nitpicking btw.

the fernando thing is wholly depressing tho. just everything he says & represents.. it's like it's sad axl's so fucked-up that it's come to this guy running the show.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer