You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Slash ft Myles & The Conspirators Aussie Tour 2012

metallex78 wrote:

I too have to give props to Todd, and Brent as well, and Frank was a solid rhythm player too.

Especially Brent, he was a powerhouse behind the kit. During the extended Rocket Queen solo Slash did, he kept the same hi-hat snare thing going without missing a beat, for what seemed like forever, and I was tired just watching him. But he seemed to do it effortlessly. Even my drummer mate noted that he was better to watch than Matt Sorum!

Only thing my friends and I found kinda amusing was how much Frank and Todd flop their hair around, it was like an advertisement for shampoo....:laugh:

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

The Sydney show that was filmed will be uploaded to this website, hopefully really soon!

http://www.moshcam.com/slash-featuring- … -1375.aspx

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool review fellas im like a half opened pocket knife 1 more sleep

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I can wait for my turn on Thursday!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

I'm loving the setlists too, nice mix of stuff. Slash really has a good varied back catalogue to draw from! Make sure you post a review of the Adelaide gig Gibbo!

Awesome review too BTW Monkey!

This is a huge week for me, I had my second child born today and I get to see Slash play on Thursday night. Life can deal you a shit hand at times but things dont get much better than that!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I'm loving the setlists too, nice mix of stuff. Slash really has a good varied back catalogue to draw from! Make sure you post a review of the Adelaide gig Gibbo!

Awesome review too BTW Monkey!

This is a huge week for me, I had my second child born today and I get to see Slash play on Thursday night. Life can deal you a shit hand at times but things dont get much better than that!

Wow, I missed that on facebook. Congratulations bud! 5

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Cheers Alex. The whole thing is pretty unreal.

This week is awesome, fantastic day today and I am really hanging out for the gig too, Slash is playing so well from all reports and so much of his stuff connects with me, just wish I could indulge in his live stuff more regularly.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

That's great mate, my brother became a Dad yesterday afternoon too!
You gone stick Saul into the name hat?!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Ok Fuckers just getting ready to leave gotta drive 350km to get there up and back tonight should get home around 3am one of my mates has to work tomorrow hes a milky so he cant really get anyone to fill inIMG_1862.jpg

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

That's a long drive, but definitely worth it.
2 hour rock show of a band as tight as fuck, and Slash playing his heart out!:rock::slash:

Have fun Gibbo, wish I was going to the gig again, it was awesome!

Board footer