You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

metallex78 wrote:

Nevermind, found it!

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Is this the same copy

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I didn't laugh at any point.

Frankly, an overall lazy and uninspired effort.

Yeah, I was bored watching this as well.

On another point, who blocked the video on the 1st or 2nd page?  Was it actual GNR management or the same asshole who does it everytime?

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Well that sucked. Just makes me appreciate the classic videos even more.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Still can't download it from the links shown earlier in the thread.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

The thing I liked the most about the video is how they introduced all the band members at the beginning.  That would've been a great touch, 4 years ago.  The video was straight and to the point.  Nothing grounbreaking or grandiose.  It did the trick, or should I say, would have.  Where did this come from?  Any chance it was leaked on purpose?  I thought that was a possibility before I watched it, but after viewing it, I don't think so.  I thought it would be a good way to ramp up some interest for the upcoming Vegas dates, or even a re-issue of CD that has been talked about.  But if they were to put something out there for promotional efforts, you'd think they'd at least update it to add DJ.

Just another strange occurrence in the land of GNR.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I dunno, I'm not bothered whether it's good or bad really, its just fun to see what they were planning.

They obviously had a few ideas for Better, there was the Harley Davidson ad, this video and the supposed animated video that never came out. Maybe it bothered Axl that none of it was up to scratch which is why he went into sulk mode for a year after cd was released

When did they first play Better live?

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

can't see it anywhere...

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

I dunno, I'm not bothered whether it's good or bad really, its just fun to see what they were planning.

They obviously had a few ideas for Better, there was the Harley Davidson ad, this video and the supposed animated video that never came out. Maybe it bothered Axl that none of it was up to scratch which is why he went into sulk mode for a year after cd was released

When did they first play Better live?

hammerstein ballroom in may 2006

Board footer