You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Duff to record and tour with Loaded this summer?

Mikkamakka wrote:

Loaded is currently working on a new, yet-to-be-titled, studio album to be release in the Summer of '08 with tours worldwide to follow.

http://www.myspace.com/loadedlamf

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah i saw this on blabbermouth too...pretty crazy so Scott's doing STP this summer and Duff is writing and touring with Loaded...its looking more and more like after spril that VR is gonna be on Hiatus till next year...no wonder slash wanted to get in the studio ASAP hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

its looking more and more like after spril that VR is gonna be on Hiatus till next year...

I think Scott will be recording & then touring with STP in 09. Who knows what'll happen with VR. I might start a poll about this one.

russtcb wrote:

Maybe VR said "HEY! Let's do things like GNR!". I mean, no one knows whats going on right now. The next album is in limbo. Some members say it's right around the corner, other members don't know. Some members are rumored to be leaving, some aren't.

But the one thing we know for sure; people are doing solo gigs right now.

I can't see how the album is right around the corner, wouldn't that mean they would all have to go into the studio and record with Scott in rehab, that's not gonna happen, unless all the songs have been written and they do all the intrumentals and then he lays down his tracks after.

I am gonna say we aren't going to see a third album any time soon.   I think Slash was rushing it because of the STP thing.  Duff will do his thing with loaded probably, Slash will do the solo album he wanted to do and it's yet to be seen what Matt or Dave will do.   

I guess we will have to wait until there is an official statement as to what the future holds for VR.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

matt will hang on with Slash like he always does

Matt is to Slash what DIzzy is to Axl 16

Dave may follow duff...or he may go back with suicidal tendancies or infectious grooves...both have reunited over the last little while

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I don't see anything abnormal with people following different directions.

I mean, VR is one project, but who said they wouldn"t have more than 1 project ?

I thin, it's cool they can play with different musicians.

It'll influence their music, make them feel good to get out of VR once in a while and when they come back from their different assignments, they will be glad to sit down and do a musical melting pot.

darkside
 Rep: 3 

darkside wrote:

Duff is a shadow of his former self in VR.. he isnt contributing, or least you cant really pick his parts out as easily, lyrically or bass wise than with gnr/loaded/solo - wether that be by being denied any input or he just cant be arsed..  Loaded?  He looks alive again, as a frontman..just watch some of my vids..  bring on Loaded i say

Board footer