You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Bad Rain official video

bigbri wrote:

Has Anastasia been released as a single? It should be.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I have a vision for an Anastasia video.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I have a vision for an Anastasia video.

And ...

Don't leave us hanging, bro ...

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

It starts out in a deserted saloon close to the Mexican border with Slash playing classical guitar as a montage is played with things he is fed up with or depressing things reflecting a need for change, a search, hope, promise. The scene is in black and white and sets the tone of reflection.... A feeling of hopelessness forces Slash and Myles to suddenly change the scene and say "fuck this" and then the electric riff comes in. Slash, Myles and company come up with a plan. A plan of survival and hope. They run from their dangers. They head to Mexico in search of their Anastasia. During the intro riff of the heavy part they are training like badass mother fuckers, shots of them preparing for a battle, or rocking the fuck out as they inspire a bunch of followers leading them full bore rock the fuck out concert while it goes back and forth of scenes of them taking care of business and playing live.

I often imagine during the slow part a football team reflecting how shitty they are then deciding to do something about it. So when electric comes in, they start hitting the weights and start training and beat the shit out of the team they play. Lol

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Reminds me of scooby doo this video

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I just watched Gibbo's upload of Anastasia again.  Wow, better than the album.  THAT should be the video for Anastasia.  Nothing else will do it justice.  Release it NOW!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah...exactly...the live version is even better than the studio...that outro in sydney was true rock god level....love it if they released the live version as a single like that...or even the studio as a single and the live version or the clip.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I thought it'd gonna be a good single. Designed for that - catchy melody, catchy riff and there isn't too much music to make radio listeners think too much.

I'm surprised though, since they haven't played the song live as far as I know, so it's not among the band's favourites. I think all the other songs have been performed, even the bonus tracks. Maybe Hard & Fast is the other black sheep of the bunch.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

This video will be in the download section in HD if anyone wants it

pi2loc
 Rep: 2 

pi2loc wrote:

Slash should play Bad Rain live! Good tune ; )

Board footer