You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Mother Goose and Duff would be cool to add later down the road. Don't want to overwork any of you guys! Hope the test run of this new look goes successfully.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Mother Goose and Duff would be cool to add later down the road. Don't want to overwork any of you guys! Hope the test run of this new look goes successfully.

I tried to work up a Tommy that didn't turn out so well. Messed with an AFD-Duff and couldn't get it quite right either. Same with 4tus and Pittman unfortunately.

I was very, very surprised that the ones I came up with turned out as well as they did and I'm very happy everyone likes them a lot. I'm pretty sure I just got all inspired by Will's work and that turned into the smileys bumblefoot

Oh alright. That's cool that you tried the rest of them out. I actually found one for Duff after looking around Google.  It's from an old VR forum and someone posted it on photobucket.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rece … 5e8f06.gif

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

The whole update is awesome work!

I love the background in "The Black Hole"...... and the mobile version of the site is very cool as well, much easier to navigate and read in bed.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Cheers for all the feedback, working on some of the bugs now and making a list of everything you guys tell us that can be worked through smile

You can turn signatures back on by going to your Profile - Display page and ticking the box to show user sigs smile

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Will wrote:

Cheers for all the feedback, working on some of the bugs now and making a list of everything you guys tell us that can be worked through smile

You can turn signatures back on by going to your Profile - Display page and ticking the box to show user sigs smile

Looks good so far, although I did like the "New Posts Since Last Visit" button on the old site. I did see where it says "new posts" but prefer the way it worked before

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

WOW this kicks ass

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Hey Will, also - I noticed in the Dexter thread that the spoiler code is not working. I posted something a few weeks back with the spoiler block on it and it shows the code before and after my text, but it shows the text clearly as well.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Just my honest opinion but I don't find this to be visually appealing at all. The old layout looked  way better. In my opinion the old layout was the best forum layout of any site I know Gn'R or otherwise so..... I know a lot of hard work goes into this stuff and it's always cool to try something new but in my honest opinion this whole thing misses the mark by miles. I really do not like how the AFD artwork takes up so much of he screen and the working forum part of the site is limited to a  box in the middle of the screen. Hate to be a downer but I'm not a fan of the change.

Board footer