You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Axl On Kimmel Oct 24th, Live Interview!

metallex78 wrote:

Anywhere I can see this online?

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Try out ABC.com and the Jimmy Kimmel Live section. It usually shows videos of the various interviews and other content. The Axl and other material for today may have not been posted right now.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

"Still have those cornrows?"
"What, did I save them?"

metallex78 wrote:

Anywhere I can see this online?

http://theaudioperv.com/2012/10/25/axl- … iew-video/

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool Interview

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Nice pleasant interview, not heavy on the questions, but well done. As others have said, hopefully this will spark other things like this in the future.

That was a cool interview, funny as well, seemed like Axl enjoyed it. 9

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

It could be huge for Axl to get back out there and realise that the world is not actually out to get him and that media will always be nasty to celebs no matter who they are.

The more good stuff like this he does, the more the creative juices should flow and we edge back towards the possibility of CD II.

johndivney wrote:

that was p cool smile

(re: kimmels pull - prince was on? makes me respect him a lot more. prince is top tier like axl wink )

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
johndivney wrote:

that was p cool smile

(re: kimmels pull - prince was on? makes me respect him a lot more. prince is top tier like axl wink )

Gimme a break dude. This whole idea you've been pushing that Kimmel is a low rate guy who doesn't get top quality guests is lame. He gets all the same guests as the other talk shows and in fact likley is the best late night show when it come to musical guests. A listers all the way down to D listers and people you've never heard of.  This wasn't even remotely beneath.

Board footer