You are not logged in. Please register or login.

highvoltage
 Rep: 0 

Re: GNR's Facebook Poll

highvoltage wrote:

Well if I'm off the mark, I apologise! But you have to admit, that you have more votes than this topic has views doesn't really add up... and yeah, if you click around on a few of the accounts, most of them seem fake.

In any case, wasn't trying to take anything away from the site. I'm a fan of gnrevo, and sometimes wish we could have the same in-depth, measured debates over at our site that you guys have.

Take it easy. smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'd rather fly under the radar anyway.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh, I see High has his own forum... That's not the number 2 source for GNR news...

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
highvoltage wrote:

you have to admit, that you have more votes than this topic has views doesn't really add up... and yeah, if you click around on a few of the accounts, most of them seem fake.

It's likely it's been rigged by someone who thought it'd be a laugh at the expense of the GNR Facebook admin.

I pointed out the high quota of ladies voting, which was unusual considering the forums overall demographics.

In all fairness, I think HTGTH and MyGNR should be above Evo (& GNR.com) in the poll, due to longevity for one.

highvoltage wrote:

In any case, wasn't trying to take anything away from the site.

You, sir, couldn't take us anything that we would more than willingly part.

highvoltage wrote:

I'm a fan of gnrevo, and sometimes wish we could have the same in-depth, measured debates over at our site that you guys have.

Kind words.

Don't be a stranger!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Aussie wrote:

It would appear gunsnroses.com have got a bot or something similar nominating them.

Some other clowns have had some funny website names like "Fernando this is not your band" etc

I started laughing when I read that 16

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Well we are second now with 700 plus votes.

HOLY SHIT! That's AWESOME!

Thank you to all who voted!!

If I get to speak with anyone else in GN'R over the next few days, I'll remind them that the BEST users on the net are at gnrevolution!

I didn't see our site the first time I checked the poll; but after checking it a second time I made sure to look for our site and vote! smile HELL YEAH!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

When I went to bed last night we were basically last with 5 votes. Now we're 2nd with over 1000 votes, wtf?

Thanks to everyone who voted or whoever rigged the poll, you guys rock 9

highvoltage wrote:

In any case, wasn't trying to take anything away from the site. I'm a fan of gnrevo, and sometimes wish we could have the same in-depth, measured debates over at our site that you guys have.

Take it easy. smile

You guys could destroy us in the polls if you sent a newsletter to your 40,000+ members (please don't 16)

Evo Twitter wrote:

@gunsnroses Thanks for keeping our seat in 1st place warm for us. Now move the fuck over wink https://www.facebook.com/questions/10151237903128069/ #ClosingInOnYou

Couldn't resist 19

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I don't get how we have so many votes.  I don't know how you could vote more than once without setting up another facebook account?  I also don't know why someone would bother setting up another facebook account just to do that anyhow?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Does seem odd, I mean I love this place, but I thought it was one of the lesser-known gems of the internet!

Never understood why HTGTH wasn't made an official site around the time Jarmo's posts changed to accommodate his band access privileges. It's at least the site of the official party line on all things GNR now.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I'm proud to say I don't have a facebook account or will I ever have one. I do have twitter, though.

Board footer