You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Zakk Wylde jammed with Slash

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Zakk and Slash have been jamming together since 1994. They have been pals since 1990 or so.

I think the Godzilla vs. Giant Snake GN'R rehearsal sessions hurt their friendship. I can't recall them playing together since that.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ozzy shows this year they played together every night. Usually war pigs and or paranoid. The Leslie West album they play on a song together. Come on people. Wtf. We should all know this.

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Ozzy shows this year they played together every night. Usually war pigs and or paranoid. The Leslie West album they play on a song together. Come on people. Wtf. We should all know this.

Correct, I forgot about that. But in the past 15 years they didn't play too much together.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I can see why after Zakk stunk that up.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Zakk has ALWAYS maintained his position... Axl should just cut the fucking shit and call Slash.

He actually told me this himself a decade ago after a show...

Mikkamakka

Mikkamakka wrote:
Furbush wrote:

Zakk has ALWAYS maintained his position... Axl should just cut the fucking shit and call Slash.

He actually told me this himself a decade ago after a show...

I think even the music world, Stones, Aerosmith etc. included feels its a great loss. Since it is.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I personally think axl wouldn't care. It's just a jam! I can relate this to the whole Duff scenario. Since Duff played on 21 solo album (..and VELVET REVOLVER) and Axl invited him on stage to play a few tunes (About a year after it came out) and they both seemed to work things out for the most part. Loaded even opened for Guns. It's hard to tell if it's Axl's feelings of betrayel if someone else plays with Slash, or he doesn't care and management makes it a big fucking deal to try to mess with the fans. Or the whole event didn't shock anyone or they unaware of the whole thing. I still love some of Zakk's guitars. Some of them could be worked on better; so I can agree with you guys on that. I would die happily if I could strum on a Les Paul with the Bulls eye logo paint job. Or..own a good replica!  Sadly I only get that fantasy when playing Guitar Hero 2. 16

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

There's a live stream on at the moment in Argentina

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Link?

Board footer