You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: 11-23-12 The Joint Las Vegas, NV

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Vicious how? Like rasp or bad ass solos or just general mood?

Raspier, yes, but it seemed more aggressive in terms of attitude.

That's all for now, round 2 tomorrow.

Ali

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Thanks for the updates.

Jealous of you USA kids getting to see multiple shows!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

You know what's funny? I'm hoping they head to Australia in the spring so you can see them again, but at the same time I'm kind of hoping they don't. If time off means that something new is going to happen, then I'd rather them skip down under for the time being.

Hey I sat still  through the whole of that "up close and personal" nonsense you guys had and now this vegas business big_smile:D:D

Just kidding...I'm a bit the same...really hoping they come cos I love seeing them and I wanna get closer to the front this time...but obviously at the same time...if not coming means Chinese 2 comes out.....then stay away...lol....

Someone from a major radio station here tweeted GNR was playing in the first quarter of 2013 - so I'd assume it's a decent likelihood that there's a show though.

johndivney wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Think I'll stay out of this thread, as every update will annoyingly be signed off

Ali

Metallex78

Ali wrote:

Now waiting for GN'R.

Ali

14 14

monkeychow wrote:

$10 says next song is LALD

Ali wrote:

Better

Ali

Pay up motherfucker. i expect to see that $10 in my paypal by the end of the day. & i expect u to do the same for everyone on the board!

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

That "Ali" song seemed to pop up a lot tonight in all those updates, is that some kind of new jam...? 10 14

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Metalalex will be pleased you got the seeker - he lives for that song.

Got my fingers crossed for twat for you though wink

YEAH, now if only they'd replace the whole GnR set of songs and play obscure Who songs instead, that'd be even "better" 14

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Added setlist and photos from the gig to the first post. Thanks to EduardoSpicacci at Beenafix.com for rounding up the photos.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

It's interesting that they chose to play Dead Flowers with Izzy, when it's one of the post-Izzy era covers of the UYI line-up, and they played it a lot. It even made Gilby's solo album at the time.

Board footer