You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 12/12/2012 - Leisure Valley, Gurgaon, India

RussTCB wrote:

removed

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

"First time in over 30 years a song other than Paradise City is played as the final song in GN'R show" -- Jarmo

November 21st, 2002 - Auburn Hills, MI @ Palace Of Auburn Hills
The band screws up Patience for some reason and the set is finished without any encore.
- HTGTH

As long as I live, I'll never forget that moment.

For the life of me, I have no idea how Axl keeps fucking up lyrics with teleprompters right there on the stage in front of him.... 14 16 14 16 14 16

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I still think Buckethead fucked up Patience that night.  Should be mentioned that is also the last show where Rhiad was played live and the first show to have 4 CD songs played in a row.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Seems like Stinson threw another hizzyfit...

"But it was not over yet. After all, what is Guns N’ Roses without some drama?

After the band came out together for a final bow, Mr. Rose seemed to decide he still had one more song in him. He called the band members back on stage. Mr. Stinson seemed to balk: he was visible from where I sat nearly throwing his bass backstage, as a roadie tried to stop him.

The rest of the band started playing “Nice Boys” from “Rose Tattoo,” but Mr. Stinson didn’t come onstage. Mr. Rose disappeared backstage, and reappeared moments later. He was followed by Mr. Stinson, who threw his bass onto a pile of equipment, flipped the middle finger at some crew members and left. The band finished the last song without a bassist."

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/ … d=tw-share

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

damnnn lol.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

This is so boring. I really wish Pamela would wake the fuck up and would find Slash, Duff and Izzy in GN'R again. Frank could stay, I don't give a shit.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Naltav wrote:

After the band came out together for a final bow, Mr. Rose seemed to decide he still had one more song in him. He called the band members back on stage. Mr. Stinson seemed to balk: he was visible from where I sat nearly throwing his bass backstage, as a roadie tried to stop him.

The rest of the band started playing “Nice Boys” from “Rose Tattoo,” but Mr. Stinson didn’t come onstage. Mr. Rose disappeared backstage, and reappeared moments later. He was followed by Mr. Stinson, who threw his bass onto a pile of equipment, flipped the middle finger at some crew members and left. The band finished the last song without a bassist."

It could've been some equipment issues, or it could've been something else.  There's no way for the reviewer or anyone else not a part of the band/crew to know the context.

Ali

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Ali wrote:
Naltav wrote:

It could've been some equipment issues, or it could've been something else.  There's no way for the reviewer or anyone else not a part of the band/crew to know the context.

Ali

Ali, I love your posts. They are all so surrealistic... Like if Tommy would kill Axl onstage, cut his head off and do some voodoo dance with the bloody head, you'd say "oh, it's just an equipment issue. Or something else. Ali" and you'd advice all of us to wait for further clarification from Team Brazil, cause it can be anything, like a new 3D movie or a new Better clip. I really love your Monty Pythonish realism! 22

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Ali wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Ali

Ali, I love your posts. They are all so surrealistic... Like if Tommy would kill Axl onstage, cut his head off and do some voodoo dance with the bloody head, you'd say "oh, it's just an equipment issue. Or something else. Ali" and you'd advice all of us to wait for further clarification from Team Brazil, cause it can be anything, like a new 3D movie or a new Better clip. I really love your Monty Pythonish realism! 22

Yeah, I couldn't make heads or tails out your post.

All I'm saying is that Tommy was pissed, sure, but none of us can know what it's about, be it equipment issues (like someone who attended the show intimated at HTGTH) or something else.  I didn't say anything about Team Brazil.

Ali

Board footer