You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: 11-21-2012 The Joint, Las Vegas (Being filmed in 3D)

Lomax wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Scabbie wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Yeah I can see that! Jeez. I just hit "likes" on that page earlier today and now I can't find it and nothing comes up when I search fb for "guns", "roses" and "3D". It used to....

You're obviously a moron naltav! 16

Yeah, some people seem to think that....  neutral

I still love ya man.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Riad wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

You're obviously a moron naltav! 16

Yeah, some people seem to think that....  neutral

I still love ya man.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Was there ever an official confirmation of this show's recording being released on home video, Blu-ray, 2D, 3D, etc.?

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali

Ali wrote:
RussTCB wrote:
Ali wrote:

Was there ever an official confirmation of this show's recording being released on home video, Blu-ray, 2D, 3D, etc.?

Ali

By "Official Confirmation", you mean directly from GN'R? No, not that I know of.

Yeah, that's what I meant.  I know Jarmo mentioned the show would be filmed in 3D, but as far as I was aware, I hadn't heard anything mentioned on the GN'R Twitter/Facebook/Official Site.  I just wanted to double check.

It seems to odd to create a FB page for something that was not confirmed as a release by the band.  But, hopefully, some official word will be given about the intent behind the filming of this show.

Ali

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

Was there an official confirmation of Chinese Democracy coming out in 2008?

Ali

Ali wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

Was there an official confirmation of Chinese Democracy coming out in 2008?

Of course.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news … ewsid=1930

Ali

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ GOT ME....but it's telling that that genuinely shocked me wink

I guess what I'm saying is....I'm warming myself up to listen to "it was never planned officially" as the reason it vanished....and it gets thinner each time....

like this: http://villagecinemas.com.au/Movies/Gun … -Arena.htm

Read that publicist style blurb, watch that expensive proshot trailer...take a moment to absorb how cool it all looks....and then remind ourselves that apparently it was never official or whatever....because cinema chains often decide to promote things on speculation....

I don't mean this insultingly to you Ali...but here's what puzzles me in a nutshull....I see you as a guy who tends to apologise for the band when these sorts of things happen...but what gets me about it...surely if you'll stick up for them in nearly any circumstance you must be a hardcore fan of the music like i am...so surely it must grate you as much as it does everyone else?

Surely one day you too will tire of the way things are managed. Or do you have limitless patience?

I love Axl and the guys and their music, but I really get sick of the way almost every opportunity is squandered, and/or management seem to screw up PR stuff over and over again.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Even the band is tired of it and are losing patience just as much as we are. Excellent point Monkey. I want this Bluray Vegas show to happen and be released. I also want this O2 show as well. It's the Better video all over again in a nutshell.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Oh come on... FUCK RIGHT OFF with this BULLSHIT.

The band announced themselves that THE SHOW WOULD BE FILMED IN 3D.... why film in 3D if you have no plans to doing anything with it???

Jarmo posted this response:

The only explanation I can come up with is that somebody went ahead and created a Facebook page a bit too soon.
Don't promote something when there's no release date confirmed by the band!

Yeah, because promotion for an upcoming product is such a BAD thing ain't it.... 10

It's 2012, and the whole mysterious "will they or won't they" bullshit doesn't work anymore. Fuck, even if it's not coming out for another 6 months, surely there is no harm in hyping the product NOW.

Only in the land of GN'R would this continue happen... 17

Board footer